Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track

The new (modified?) Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track seems to be either broken or a mistake. See the discussion here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/110985/northern-drizzlewood-cache-do-not-do-this-track

One indication that there might be an issue is usually the steps within the track are marked by thematic chests. But this new track has Djinn Caches. Djinns have nothing to do with Drizzlewood. In fact, this reward track looks to be a direct copy of the Dragonfall Reward Track.

Was this as intended or is this a bug/bad programming/mis-click?

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would say the biggest indication that there is something wrong with it is the fact that it only shows in the WvW section

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think the PvP one is likely wrong, as well.

• darksome.1697darksome.1697 Member ✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    I think the PvP one is likely wrong, as well.

I haven't done the old Drizz PvP track yet, so I can't see the new one there, but the WvW one is just a copy-paste from Dragonfall like the OP said, with the name of the final reward changed, and nothing throughout the whole reward track related to Drizzlewood Coast.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can see it in the Wiki.

• misterman.1530misterman.1530 Member ✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    You can see it in the Wiki.

Yeah. The wiki clearly shows that there is something really off with the reward track. None of the chests make sense.

• misterman.1530misterman.1530 Member ✭✭✭

I know this is impacting something that doesn't affect PVE (I won't name the game mode again in the fear that Anet will simply ignore this altogether) but this seems like a really easy fix that could be done with a few button clicks. In fact, copy the unique track, remove what you don't want anyone to have anymore from a reward track, and voila! Done.

Come on. Show this-game-mode-that-must-not-be-named some actual consideration.