Horrid drop chances of New special mission documents and dominion tribunes orders

Here I am, stuck with 31/32 episodes achievements. The new items droprate is really non sense, for any of them: The orders completing "Intelligence gatherer" achievement, the different tribunes weapons to complete "tribune weapons collector" achievement , no charr intel / enemy intel documents dropped so no "intel collector" achievement. For death to dominion/corrupted was bugged but now fixed but still annoying farm of 5000 of them... Don't have gold to do master of the storm and haven't crafted the weapons, and can't do Olafson quests because I don't have 375 000 karmas!! yahoo! I dunno where all of that is going but I'm amazed how stupid the whole thing is, you literally prevent me from having the meta achiev.

So, stop putting ACHIEVS ITEMS with horrid rng chances, make them guaranteed, you think it is fun to wait 2h per 2h, doing the annoying long road meta again and again to fight a tribune that don't even give you its order item to complete the achievement? HMMMMM ??? You think ???? You started it with tonics behind rng and now, items required for achievement behind rng? REALLY?

So I assume it's a bug, that the "bangar orders" document aren't dropping, and that it is also the case for the new "Charr intel document" and "Enemy intel document", god you think it is normal they are sitting for gold on tp? Disgusting. I did the meta a bunch of time since the launch, 10 times to be precise, and still no tribunes order document. And still no intel document dropped!!! I wouldn't complain if the meta was restarting every 3 mins directly after bridges, or if you added other EASY, ACCESSIBLE achievements, but you even tied the maseries points behind dumb achievements.....

I have a sneaky feeling the drops for these Bangar Orders from Tribunes and Charr/Enemy intel documents are bugged as well. I have done the whole meta from south to north plenty of times now, did all events, looted all chests from meta #1 and #2, and not received a single one of either. Before, you would at least get a fair few Charr/Enemy intel documents from doing the south meta, but even that is not happening now.

The original documents dropped so much that I sold stacks of them. I guess I should have guessed we'd need them for the second half of the map. Bugs me that I sold them to the NPC and can't just buy them back from them though. It was one of those 'don't have room' issues I wish I'd just worked around!

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:I've gotten a bunch of them so they're not bugged. You also have the ability to convert the old ones. There's is also the TP.

Did you take note of if you got them as drops from chests and events, or from progression in zone mastery reward tracks (I hate to use that word for it because we already have PvP and WvW reward tracks, but since they're pretty much the same thing I don't have another word for it), ie. "Glory to the Blood Legion" etc?

I haven't received a single Charr/Enemy intel document as a drop since north Drizz was introduced.