Bug: Boneskinner Vials don't seem to drop after having crafted an empowered boneskinner weapon. -Mgd — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Bug: Boneskinner Vials don't seem to drop after having crafted an empowered boneskinner weapon. -Mgd

CinnaTree.8071CinnaTree.8071 Member ✭✭
edited August 3, 2020 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I am hoping to make all 3 empowered boneskinner weapons, but after having crafted the empowered boneskinner staff, I have stopped getting any boneskinner vials from boneskinner kills, even after reset. Clearly this must be a bug, because if I knew it would stop dropping I would have waited to have enough to craft all 3.

Comments

• After crafting the Empowered Boneskinner's Rib, Boneskinner stopped dropping Boneskinner Ritual Vials. I think it's intended to stop dropping after you crafted all 3 weapons but I only crafted 1 of them yet.

• I've got the same problem. After crafting the Empowered Boneskinner's Spine Vials stopped dropping for me.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

May I ask how frequently those drop before you have crafted your first Empowered Boneskinner weapon?

• ZDragon.3046ZDragon.3046 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    May I ask how frequently those drop before you have crafted your first Empowered Boneskinner weapon?

For me it was 100% drop chance
    I made my first weapon at 69 Vials.

A total of 5 strikes with 3 of them being silver and 2 being gold rank.
    After i made the empowered totem ive ran well over 20+ over multiple days with the majority of them being gold and few slivers thrown between not a single vial has dropped for me.
    I was told by 2 different gms that the drop chance random and I seriously doubt thats the case.
    My raid leader has not made a weapon yet and his record drop chance is still 100% although he has not done as many strikes as me he has done more than 5 boneskinner runs though as for the ranks i couldnt say.

• @Ashantara.8731 said:

Same here it was 100% drop rate for me before crafting. 3 for a normal or silver kill and 30 for gold. After having crafted the Empowered Boneskinner's Rib, it's 0 drop normal, silver and gold... Maybe they're right with the drop been random but at the moment it's not working as intended...