Bug: Boneskinner Vials don't seem to drop after having crafted an empowered boneskinner weapon. -Mgd

I am hoping to make all 3 empowered boneskinner weapons, but after having crafted the empowered boneskinner staff, I have stopped getting any boneskinner vials from boneskinner kills, even after reset. Clearly this must be a bug, because if I knew it would stop dropping I would have waited to have enough to craft all 3.

@Ashantara.8731 said:May I ask how frequently those drop before you have crafted your first Empowered Boneskinner weapon?

For me it was 100% drop chanceI made my first weapon at 69 Vials.

A total of 5 strikes with 3 of them being silver and 2 being gold rank.After i made the empowered totem ive ran well over 20+ over multiple days with the majority of them being gold and few slivers thrown between not a single vial has dropped for me.I was told by 2 different gms that the drop chance random and I seriously doubt thats the case.My raid leader has not made a weapon yet and his record drop chance is still 100% although he has not done as many strikes as me he has done more than 5 boneskinner runs though as for the ranks i couldnt say.

@Ashantara.8731 said:May I ask how frequently those drop before you have crafted your first Empowered Boneskinner weapon?

Same here it was 100% drop rate for me before crafting. 3 for a normal or silver kill and 30 for gold. After having crafted the Empowered Boneskinner's Rib, it's 0 drop normal, silver and gold... Maybe they're right with the drop been random but at the moment it's not working as intended...

@ZDragon.3046 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:May I ask how frequently those drop
before
you have crafted your first Empowered Boneskinner weapon?

For me it was 100% drop chanceI made my first weapon at 69 Vials.

A total of 5 strikes with 3 of them being silver and 2 being gold rank.After i made the empowered totem ive ran well over 20+ over multiple days with the majority of them being gold and few slivers thrown between not a single vial has dropped for me.I was told by 2 different gms that the drop chance random and I seriously doubt thats the case.My raid leader has not made a weapon yet and his record drop chance is still 100% although he has not done as many strikes as me he has done more than 5 boneskinner runs though as for the ranks i couldnt say.

I ran with him as well, and we ran like 5 times in a row? 100% drop for me and I have not crafted any boneskinner weapon yet.This is clearly a bug.

@"Moriens.2871" said:any update with this bug?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/111882/game-update-notes-august-11-2020#latest

• Fixed a bug that prevented Boneskinner Ritual Vials from dropping after certain conditions were met.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Boneskinner Strike Mission to award 30 Boneskinner Ritual Vials instead of 9 on gold-level completion.