new linkings — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

new linkings

acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

coming soon.................................................

dear anet - rollback to year 2 of wvw, and start again.. thankyou.

Comments

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm furiously writing up a book to complain about the new links, hope I get it done before it's posted.

^ Another derailing post - Anet
    Perma stealth is needed to outrun zergs. - Thieves
    /Stomps Mirage-Scourge-Warclaw, boon ball balance! - Anet
    No expansion money as long as Mesmers are trash. - Me

• acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

spurred anet into action this thread.... posted..and 20 mins later links are out...coincidence? next thread title = alliances (coming soon..)
    altho i think its been done a few times already.....

dear anet - rollback to year 2 of wvw, and start again.. thankyou.

• Botinhas.2018Botinhas.2018 Member ✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020

Pve carebears cry kitten on anet live streams so anet devs drop best fight servers on t5, just so that bandwagon carebear servers can freely steamroll upleveled blobs on t1-t2 GiGi

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

@Botinhas.2018 said:
    Pve carebears cry kitten on anet live streams so anet devs drop best fight servers on t5, just so that bandwagon carebear servers can freely steamroll upleveled blobs on t1-t2 GiGi

Very true

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect - Condi Ele Pioneer

• zinkz.7045zinkz.7045 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020

Imagine playing WvW, the most uncompetitive, braindead, carebear PvP out there and going on about carebears and "fight" servers...

• Helicity.3416Helicity.3416 Member ✭✭✭

@zinkz.7045 said:
    Imagine playing WvW, the most uncompetitive, braindead, carebear PvP out there and going on about carebears and "fight" servers...

If it's so easy, why can't anyone beat a WSR blob?

• Tier 5 fight servers?

Με χίλια ονόματα, μία χάρη, ακρίτας ειτ’ αρματολός, αντάρτης, κλέφτης, παλικάρι; πάντα ειν’ ο ίδιος ο λαός.

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@diomache.9246 said:
    Tier 5 fight servers?

Must be from that Jade Sea fight server I guess...... :/

• @Botinhas.2018 said:

maybe the bandwagoners should learn to do some ppt instead of chasing ez farm all day every day unless ofc they wanna stay in tShit that is

• koliu.1627koliu.1627 Member ✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020

enjoy t5 wvw zerg carebear KEKW

• Threather.9354Threather.9354 Member ✭✭✭✭

It is simple, just win every fight AND have a commander 20 hours a day. No problem. Fight servers are the perfect for PPTing because they can def every thing and reset most of the enemy ones.

So fight servers just need to tag up more, surely they have lot of commanders. Casual servers put in extra hours to it because they can enjoy taking some empty keeps.

Anyways, fight servers shouldn't complain about having no link. Now they can PPT as much as they want without getting bandvagoners.

Riformed - On break from commanding
    Diamond Legend
    ~Waiting for them to fix WvW~

• DutchRiders.2871DutchRiders.2871 Member ✭✭✭

What's wrong with wsr and dzagonur not having links ?

• @DutchRiders.2871 said:
    What's wrong with wsr and dzagonur not having links ?

nothing

• Imagine opening the salt mines one day after reset and re-link already. Someone is lacking confidence in his server. Lot of good forum content ahead.

Με χίλια ονόματα, μία χάρη, ακρίτας ειτ’ αρματολός, αντάρτης, κλέφτης, παλικάρι; πάντα ειν’ ο ίδιος ο λαός.