Lag, skill lag, interaction lag. - [Merged]

Lately I have experienced a lot of lag while using skills, mounts, interracting with vendors etc. It has occured in the PoF maps and lws4 maps. This is ridicoulus and we should see a fix of this asap. Note that my fps and ping are perfect. I'm posting this after making sure I am not the only one having these issues. It destroys the experience for the players.

I recently came back to the game and wanted to get skyscale. I'm at the part where I have to collect currency from LS4. I'm very close to uninstalling the game again because those maps arre stright up unplayable, where killing simple trash mob is a chore because of the skill lag. Please feed your hamsters ANet, thank you.

Imagine, as a studio that has a triple a mmo not even talking let alone adressing the game itself being heavily hampered by server lag if not unplayable for months if not years.

The hot maps were 10 tomes more intricate and intense with particles and verticality and it never suffered from lag as much as pog maps (frame drops sure but not lag). Fix this.