Low FPS with good setting

@raito.3546 said:Hi,i need a big help :)

I've a computeur with :-1:RTX 2070 8go16go rami7 10750h (12mo, 5ghz octo core)

And with max setting i've max 40fps when i dont moove,when i moove i fall at 35fps

you can try the following tweaks to increase FPS without compromising visuals (the visual impact can vary based on how low your lower the following, but is very minimal for the most part unless you're really picky with graphics that you can tell the difference even with lots of things happening on-screen)

1. Lower the following one step at a time from Highest/Ultra: Character Model Limit & Shadows - these two eat up a lot of fps so lowering them one setting at a time until you achieve a nice balance of performance and shadow effects
  2. LOD Distance from Ultra to High
  3. Render Sampling from Supersample to Native - minimal impact (don't ever set it to Subsample, only then it will become ugly/blurry)
  4. Vsync off - use the frame limiter and refresh rate settings instead (or use an external application such as your GPU control panel to limit FPS to your monitor's refresh)
  5. Under General Options, move the Field of View slider gradually to the Left (putting it to the Far Right-most gives the widest view at a cost of a few FPS)

given the hardware setup you post, you can leave the following on MAX:Animations, AntiAliasing, Environment, Reflections, Textures, Shaders, Postprocessing, Character Model Quality

this should give you a good compromise between nice visuals and performance.

as for d912pxy,

@raito.3546 said:i've try this but i'vent see any difference

merely installing it and leaving it as is, may or may not give you the performance boost you expect, you need to configure it based on your hardware setup to properly optimise it: https://github.com/megai2/d912pxy/wiki/Custom-configurationif you're unsure what or how to configure, you can ask for help in the discord link provided by Mack.3045 in the post he linked.

@"raito.3546" said:i've try this but i'vent see any difference

Something's wrong with your set-up. I was getting more FPS with my old GTX 970 on native dx9.Have you recently updated to Windows 2004 may update ? What driver version are you using ?

I would try a clean uninstall of your Nvidia drivers using DDU and then install the latest Nvidia Drivers. Run the game and let us know how you go .

DDU https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3216

Latest Nvidia Drivers https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-geforce-graphics-drivers/

Set power plan to maximum performance.

Also , what are your CPU and GPU temps under load ? You might be getting throttled if there is an issue