Pact Support Network Agents have become a tedious chore.

As per the title.

The time required to open the wiki, cut and paste the daily locations, then travel to each location to get one item from each agent has become a tedious chore needed to be done to get some reward from karma.

Can we just have a tab added to the Karmic Converter where these purchases can be made daily without spending 10 minutes traveling the world? The agents would still exist for those without the Converter, but it would also make the Converter a more valuable QoL enhancement.

Or dont do it havent done it for over a year myself.

You can get rewarded from karma by buying season 4 currency for karma+ ice shards in bjora marches.

I think you bought mistborn motes and then ate for volitile magic and bought material bags with em if I remember correctly.

@Linken.6345 said:Or dont do it havent done it for over a year myself.

You can get rewarded from karma by buying season 4 currency for karma+ ice shards in bjora marches.

I think you bought mistborn motes and then ate for volitile magic and bought material bags with em if I remember correctly.

Anything is fine as long as it is not Kralkatite. If you get Kralkatite you'll end up with half as much volatile magic.

Buying the scout map bonus reward items is worth a LOT of gold.

For instance, we just had Week 2 of the map bonus reward cycle and in Frostgorge Sound you convert the scout materials into Powerful Blood, Charged Lodestones/Cores and Giant Eyes. Getting 8 weeks worth of mapping materials and using them all in Week 2, after you hit DR, will net you 400+ Powerful Blood, 50 or more Charged Lodes, 100 cores and a dozen or so Giant Eyes.

You'd be crazy to not do it.

I still don't quite understand why these Pact Agents are selling their stuff in weird places. As opposed to y'know, being in logical places that the Pact wants supplies for, such as the 3 Order headquarters, Fort Trinity, Camp Resolve and Lion's Arch...

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

Buying the scout map bonus reward items is worth a
LOT
of gold.

For instance, we just had Week 2 of the map bonus reward cycle and in Frostgorge Sound you convert the scout materials into Powerful Blood, Charged Lodestones/Cores and Giant Eyes. Getting 8 weeks worth of mapping materials and using them all in Week 2, after you hit DR, will net you 400+ Powerful Blood, 50 or more Charged Lodes, 100 cores and a dozen or so Giant Eyes.

Weeks 2,4,5,8 gets you around 23g / 40 scouting material. That gets you around 1.09 copper per karma.

For the same of karma(210,000) spent I could have converted it to Volatile Magic then sell it and get around 1.46 copper karma. This does require some eternal ice as well but even when factoring that in they are not much different. Except I would only need to do this once in a while when I have built up a large enough buffer and all of it can be done without leaving EotN.

@"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:As per the title.

The time required to open the wiki, cut and paste the daily locations, then travel to each location to get one item from each agent has become a tedious chore needed to be done to get some reward from karma.

Can we just have a tab added to the Karmic Converter where these purchases can be made daily without spending 10 minutes traveling the world? The agents would still exist for those without the Converter, but it would also make the Converter a more valuable QoL enhancement.

1st of all it not tedious. Did you know you can cut and paste all PSNAs locations with just one copy on wiki?? 10 minutes is nothing in this game, (actually it's way less than 10 mins) LOL. Saving up the map bonus and waiting for what ones you need to craft or or just cashing in.

@Blude.6812 said:

@"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:As per the title.

The time required to open the wiki, cut and paste the
, then travel to each location to get one item from each agent has become a tedious chore needed to be done to get some reward from karma.

Can we just have a tab added to the
where these purchases can be made daily without spending 10 minutes traveling the world? The agents would still exist for those without the Converter, but it would also make the Converter a more valuable QoL enhancement.

1st of all it not tedious. Did you know you can cut and paste all PSNAs locations with just one copy on wiki?? 10 minutes is nothing in this game, (actually it's way less than 10 mins) LOL. Saving up the map bonus and waiting for what ones you need to craft or or just cashing in.Yes, you can type /wiki psna in game, then open notepad, cut and paste the six locations, then copy them, paste them in game, then go to the six locations with six loading screens to get something you really should be able to obtain within 5 seconds from accessing the bank from anywhere. I'd rather be in WvW than spending/wasting an extra 10 minutes (or even 5 minutes if you have really fast internet and a new gaming rig) doing something that should only take seconds.

No wonder 10 minutes is nothing in this game, they make everything take up more time than necessary.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Buying the scout map bonus reward items is worth a
LOT
of gold.

Weeks 2,4,5,8 gets you around 23g / 40 scouting material. That gets you around 1.09 copper per karma.

For the same of karma(210,000) spent I could have converted it to Volatile Magic then sell it and get around 1.46 copper karma. This does require some eternal ice as well but even when factoring that in they are not much different. Except I would only need to do this once in a while when I have built up a large enough buffer and all of it can be done without leaving EotN.

Some Eternal Ice? I think you should be calculating the time sink in obtaining that Eternal Ice because to convert the same 31,500 karma (6 scout materials) per day into gold, you also need to farm almost 900 Eternal Ice. Then perform a few additional steps as well as having 1 gold on hand for every 250 volatilte magic you intend to spend.

And honestly, farming Eternal Ice so I can get a benefit from my karma doesn't interest me as much as just being able to use the karma to buy map bonus rewards once every two months. I just wish it wasn't such a large time sink to get a reward from a currency I have already earned.

@"Daddicus.6128" said:Go to http://gw2timer.com/?mode=Tile and scroll to the bottom. Click on Pact Supply and see today's list.

NOTE: They're updated by the community, so don't check right after the daily reset, or it might not be changed yet.

There is no need for community updates. They are on a static rotation. The rotation can be seen in the wiki's implementation of the table of locations https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Template:Pact_Supply_Network_Agent_row&action=edit

Could probably be reimplement as an AHK script so you can always get the right locations pasted into your chat with just one key press