[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135Joshiek.4135 Member ✭✭
edited September 22, 2020 in Looking For Guild

Welcome! Unity is a growing new PvX guild based on the Gates of Madness server, with 200+ members, looking for players interested in leveling up their content, and eager to learn new things across the game.

What we do:

• WvW; Havoc and casual roaming
  • Fractals
  • CM's
  • Strikes
  • Raids
  • PvP
  • Guild Missions
  • Training for WvW, Fractals, Raids, and Strikes
  • And playing various other games together outside of Guild Wars!

When we do it:

• Wednesday PvP Fight Nights - In-house PVP against guild members, 1 hour after the daily reset.
  • Thursday Raiding - Raids and raid training, 1 hour after daily reset
  • Friday Fractals - Group rec's and fractal training if wanted, 1 hour after daily reset
  • Saturday Strikes - Weekly Strike Missions and training, 1 hour after daily reset
  • WvW havoc, tagging, and guild missions randomly throughout the week when enough members are online. Everyone interested in WvW gets assigned a role in our Discord server that gets exclusively pinged whenever we run WvW.
  • We also run these events throughout the week whenever we get enough people or if you guys request it.

(Please note: To do WvW with us, you'll have to be on the Gate of Madness server or it's linked ally)

What we offer:
Groups throughout the week running fractals, strikes, WvW, & raids whenever requested
Discord for voice comms and chat, we're a social guild!
Assistance to new or returning players
Training, guides, and builds for all modes
Monthly In-house PvP tournaments going against other guild members (WIP)
Gilded Hallow guild hall & guild upgrades
Movie nights in our Discord!

Other info:
No repping required, but always appreciated! We use Discord for voice coms and chatting with each other. We require listening to coms when doing training. However, voice activity isn't required and lurking is always welcome at any time. We are based on GoM, so if you would like to participate in WvW events you'll need to be on Gate of Madness or it's linked ally. Unity is also a cross-gaming community, meaning we play various games aside from GW2. Don't be afraid to branch out and ask to play other games with our members!

We're all constantly learning and looking for new ways to improve as a guild and look forward to doing these things with you as a [UNIT]
Feel free to PM any of our lovely leaders & officers from the list below, otherwise we will invite you from your post.

• Joshiek.4135 - Leader
  • Austin.3865 - Founder
  • Renzo.6183 - Leader
  • Madmeandog.3512 - Leader
  • LiquidSkittlez.6290 - Officer
  • RandomHero.5431 - Officer
  • pianoman.4532 - Officer
  • Undeadcandy.4539 - Officer
  • ThisClockwork.2613 - Officer
  • Taylorqtee.3714 - Officer
  • killerdayz.4253 - Officer

<1345

Comments

• bump . . . . . .

• Hey, I'd like to join up. I'm casually interested in everything, but am especially digging WvW right now. I've almost reached the limits of enjoying it solo roaming all the time, however.

• toss me an invite.

• @Flavius.8902 said:
    Hey, I'd like to join up. I'm casually interested in everything, but am especially digging WvW right now. I've almost reached the limits of enjoying it solo roaming all the time, however.

We'd love to have you. I've sent you an invite!

• @LordKage.9135 said:
    toss me an invite.

Sent

• I'd love to join.

New to the game, got to lvl 40 and decided to use my booster. Currently learning as much of the game as possible. Doing wvw, fractals and pvp regularly. Want to get into raids in the future.

• @SteezyRen.9063 said:
    I'd love to join.

New to the game, got to lvl 40 and decided to use my booster. Currently learning as much of the game as possible. Doing wvw, fractals and pvp regularly. Want to get into raids in the future.

Invited. And welcome to guild wars!

• Bumping...

• Joshiek.4135Joshiek.4135 Member ✭✭
    edited September 17, 2020

Slight update: Apologies to those of you who haven't been able to get a PM to me when I'm offline. If you are unable to reach me you can also try to PM Austin.3865 for an invite and any questions you'd like to ask.

• Newly kinda... Back to the game. Came back and ground through pof and the skyscale. Lookin to explore deeper in the game, I think. A bit socially awkward, but id like to join up.

• @SumTingWong.8793 said:
    Newly kinda... Back to the game. Came back and ground through pof and the skyscale. Lookin to explore deeper in the game, I think. A bit socially awkward, but id like to join up.

Absolutely. Sending an invite your way!

• I'm a returning player after some years, have several 80's but am totally lost at the "endgame" so a group of people to chat and run things with would be great!

• Piji.8439Piji.8439 Member
    edited August 8, 2020

Would love to join, been playing for a while but never step foot into a raid.
    I main a Warrior/DPS (Berserker- Zojja), and just finished gearing a Ranger/Healer (Druid -Harrier).
    Both are fully ascendant / Legendary geared.
    I have pretty good with DPS, but never really learned how to be heal, just watched videos... If your guild is looking for a healer apprentice, please send an Inv my way.

• Nazzie.7123Nazzie.7123 Member ✭✭

Hi I’m looking for a guild, kind of a returning player after being away for many years . So kinda lost with all the new endgame stuff but keen to explore . Based in Singapore btw

• Invites have been sent out. Thank you all!

• :) Bumping...

• Hey I’m a returning player (from about 5 years ago) and I’m looking for a guild, I’d love an invite!

• @Mhh.2613 said:
    Hey I’m a returning player (from about 5 years ago) and I’m looking for a guild, I’d love an invite!

Sure thing! Invite sent

• Hello! I am a returning player, never really got to end-game on vanilla but playing through it all again now. Would love to join.

• @Gingervitice.1075 said:
    Hello! I am a returning player, never really got to end-game on vanilla but playing through it all again now. Would love to join.

Great! Sending an invite your way.

• Bumping...

• Would love to join. Throw me an add

• @medivh.4725 said:
    Would love to join. Throw me an add

Sent. Sorry for the delay!

• I would like to join. Rather new and still learning the game.

• Just returned to the game. Played on and off for 7 years, but set some new goals for myself and pushing towards it. Interested in an active community.

• @Dersce.8072 said:
    Just returned to the game. Played on and off for 7 years, but set some new goals for myself and pushing towards it. Interested in an active community.

@MMbiggins.9432 said:
    I would like to join. Rather new and still learning the game.

Apologies for the delay, your invites have been sent!

• I am also a returning player...looking for people to run Fractals with and perhaps get more into WvW or Battlegrounds. It has been a long time since I last played GW2, but its slowly coming back to me, key word slowly since I am older now :persevere: . Anyhow just looking for a fun/mature crowd....

• Returning player, I'm interested in joining! I played throughout the beta but not long after release. I started a new character as I was lost trying to jump into my old one.

I'm on Jade Quarry so won't be able to participate with y'all in WvW, but I'm primarily interested in PVE content anyways.

Thanks!

• @Overeem.1953 said:
    I am also a returning player...looking for people to run Fractals with and perhaps get more into WvW or Battlegrounds. It has been a long time since I last played GW2, but its slowly coming back to me, key word slowly since I am older now :persevere: . Anyhow just looking for a fun/mature crowd....

@Matt Treck.2190 said:
    Returning player, I'm interested in joining! I played throughout the beta but not long after release. I started a new character as I was lost trying to jump into my old one.

I'm on Jade Quarry so won't be able to participate with y'all in WvW, but I'm primarily interested in PVE content anyways.

Thanks!

Thank you guys, we've sent you both invites! :)

• bumping......

• I'd like to join, played on and off for a few years and looking to give the game more honest try :)

• I'm interested in joining! I primarily play at night NA time and want to get into higher end fractals, strikes, and raids.

• @Dethevn.4170 said:
    I'd like to join, played on and off for a few years and looking to give the game more honest try :)

@Foojoid.5209 said:
    I'm interested in joining! I primarily play at night NA time and want to get into higher end fractals, strikes, and raids.

Thank you guys, I've sent out your invites! :)

• Bumping...

• I am a returning player leveling up a thief with and would like to join hopefully get some more pvp action! i am also already on gates of madness

• @Thegryphon.8279 said:
    I am a returning player leveling up a thief with and would like to join hopefully get some more pvp action! i am also already on gates of madness

Perfect! We love getting GoM players ^_^ Invite has been sent!

• Bumping.....

• Returning player from 4 years ago, love to join a community. Not really sure what is going on with all the changes lol.

• Haven't played in years, but I'd love to join.

• @Bap.4170 said:
    Returning player from 4 years ago, love to join a community. Not really sure what is going on with all the changes lol.

@EasyModo.7069 said:
    Haven't played in years, but I'd love to join.

Your invites have been sent out :)

• Amy.6427Amy.6427 Member ✭✭

I am interested in joining I'd you are still recruiting.
    I am in another guild but it isn't active, it's more of a friend guild and won't get anywhere in the end ha ha.
    If that isn't a problem i'd like to join a active guild with people that play GW2 most of the time.

Thanks ~

• @Amy.6427 said:
    I am interested in joining I'd you are still recruiting.
    I am in another guild but it isn't active, it's more of a friend guild and won't get anywhere in the end ha ha.
    If that isn't a problem i'd like to join a active guild with people that play GW2 most of the time.

Thanks ~

No problem at all, we'd love to have you. I've sent your invite out.

• Bumping.....

• Hi! I'd like to join your guild.
    I'm pretty new and I hope that joining a guild would make me stay in the game for longer. :)

• @Darito.1683 said:
    Hi! I'd like to join your guild.
    I'm pretty new and I hope that joining a guild would make me stay in the game for longer. :)

Glad to have new people. Feel free to ask any questions in guild chat. We have a pretty helpful bunch. Sent you an invite.

• Started about two weeks ago and just hit 80 and am kinda lost :/ would love to join a guild that would give me some guidance as to what to do now

• @BDRA.3148 said:
    Started about two weeks ago and just hit 80 and am kinda lost :/ would love to join a guild that would give me some guidance as to what to do now

Sending you an invite. And really depends on what you enjoy. We have people who do mostly pve stuff we have people who do pvp/wvw stuff. Just got to find what you enjoy most.

• @Joshiek.4135 said:
    Welcome! Unity is a new PvX guild based on the Gates of Madness server looking for players interested in leveling up their content, and eager to learn new things across the game.

What we do:

• WvW; Havoc and casual roaming
    • Fractals
    • CM's
    • Strikes
    • Raids (WIP)
    • PvP
    • Guild Missions
    • Training for WvW, Fractals, Raids, and Strikes

When we do it:

• Thursday Raiding - Raids and raid training, 1 hour after daily reset (WIP)
    • Friday Fractals - Group rec's and fractal training if wanted, 1 hour after daily reset
    • Saturday Strikes - Weekly Strike Missions and training, 1 hour after daily reset
    • Sunday Skirmishing - WvW havoc, tagging, and guild missions, 1 hour after daily reset
    • We also run these events throughout the week whenever we get enough people or if you guys request it.

(Please note: To do WvW with us, you'll have to be on the Gate of Madness server or it's linked ally)

What we offer:
    Groups throughout the week running fractals, strikes, WvW, & raids whenever requested
    Discord for voice comms and chat, we're a social guild!
    Assistance to new or returning players
    Training, guides, and builds for all modes
    Gilded Hallow guild hall & guild upgrades

Other info:
    No repping required, but always appreciated! We use Discord for voice coms and chatting with each other. We require listening to coms when doing training. However, voice activity isn't required and lurking is always welcome at any time. We are based on GoM, so if you would like to participate in WvW events you'll need to be on Gate of Madness or it's linked ally.

We're all constantly learning and looking for new ways to improve as a guild and look forward to doing these things with you as a [UNIT]
    Feel free to PM any of the people below, otherwise, we will invite you from your post.

• Joshiek.4135
    • Austin.3865
    • Renzo.6183
    • Madmeandog.3512
    • LiquidSkittlez.6290
    • RandomHero.5431
    • pianoman#4532

Hello I'd like to join your guild. I'm almost level 80 on my main character and just used the booster on a necromancer. I think this is the right time to join a guild thanks alot

• Hello I'd like to join your guild. I'm almost level 80 on my main character and just used the booster on a necromancer. I think this is the right time to join a guild thanks alot

Hello and Welcome. I sent you a guild invite. Feel free to ask any questions you have in chat.

• bumping......