[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Comments

• Bumping.....

• Interested in checking out your guild. I'm a returning player and I just finished Map Completion and PoF story and working on my Griffon in the past two weeks, so I've been pretty active. :)

• @Hyperion.1632 said:
    Interested in checking out your guild. I'm a returning player and I just finished Map Completion and PoF story and working on my Griffon in the past two weeks, so I've been pretty active. :)

Great! I've sent you an invite.

• I hope this offer is still available, I'm interested in joining :) Fairly new player, just got my first character to 80 recently and researching about all the end-game content

• @KuyaP.2598 said:
    I hope this offer is still available, I'm interested in joining :) Fairly new player, just got my first character to 80 recently and researching about all the end-game content

Absolutely, we'd love to have you! I've sent you an invite.

• bumping.....

• Hey! I'd like to join!

• @Draleon.3759 said:
    Hey! I'd like to join!

Sure thing! Sending an invite your way :)

• bumping...

• Bumping . . .

• Henlo! I wouldn't mind an invite!

Resident Weeb and Woman of Culture

• @Dragon Priestess.9760 said:
    Henlo! I wouldn't mind an invite!

Sending one your way o/

• Bumping . . . .

• bumping......

• Bumping . . . . . o7

• bumping.....

• I'd love an invite! I recently switched from a Tempest to a Firebrand. I've played GW2 for many years but never really got into social group activities, and I'd like to change that.

• @Tychee.6041 said:
    I'd love an invite! I recently switched from a Tempest to a Firebrand. I've played GW2 for many years but never really got into social group activities, and I'd like to change that.

Absolutely, we'd love to have you. Sending an invite your way!

• Looking to join! I've been playing since launch but with serious time away from the game. Trying to get back into it and am in 2 guilds but activity is non-existent in them. Mostly low level characters at this point though I do have a revenant boosted. So much I don't remember and am dying a LOT lol Looking for a group that may be able to help me enjoy the game again! I'm very part-time as I mostly work and play ESO still but its getting to the point for another diversion :) Thanks!

• @GWScions.7419 said:
    Looking to join! I've been playing since launch but with serious time away from the game. Trying to get back into it and am in 2 guilds but activity is non-existent in them. Mostly low level characters at this point though I do have a revenant boosted. So much I don't remember and am dying a LOT lol Looking for a group that may be able to help me enjoy the game again! I'm very part-time as I mostly work and play ESO still but its getting to the point for another diversion :) Thanks!

No problem. We have lots of people in our guild that are happy to help new and returning players get going. Sending an invite o/

• bumping.....

• Bumping . . . .

• Bumping.....

• Hello! Your guild sounds exactly like what I'm looking for in a community. Please send me an invite!

• @vex.4961 said:
    Hello! Your guild sounds exactly like what I'm looking for in a community. Please send me an invite!

Sorry for the delay! Your invite has been sent :)

• If possible I would like to try out your guild to see if it is a good fit for me.

• @Khandarus.2738 said:
    If possible I would like to try out your guild to see if it is a good fit for me.

Sure thing. Invite sent!

• Bumping ....

• Hey! I’m a 45 year old dad who still laughs when someone farts. I do lots of things, none of them very well. Among those things is playing games. I just came back to GW2 last night, and I’m looking for a place to call home; your post and the interest generated caught my attention.

I have one lvl 80 tempest (I think), and started a new necromancer last night. Not on comms much during the week, but Friday nights and Saturdays, I’m usually able to get things going. I’m interested in trying out all aspects of the game, but am currently on a different world for WvW; if we click, I’m all for transferring.

tl;dr If you’re cool with it, lemme in, man!

Thanks.

• @Pfloyd.8635 said:
    Hey! I’m a 45 year old dad who still laughs when someone farts. I do lots of things, none of them very well. Among those things is playing games. I just came back to GW2 last night, and I’m looking for a place to call home; your post and the interest generated caught my attention.

I have one lvl 80 tempest (I think), and started a new necromancer last night. Not on comms much during the week, but Friday nights and Saturdays, I’m usually able to get things going. I’m interested in trying out all aspects of the game, but am currently on a different world for WvW; if we click, I’m all for transferring.

tl;dr If you’re cool with it, lemme in, man!

Thanks.

I sent you an invite! We are always looking for more WvW too, I think you'll fit right in :)

• Sweet! I’ll be on this afternoon; will there be a notification that I’ve got a pending guild invite?

• Joshiek.4135Joshiek.4135 Member ✭✭
    edited August 28, 2020

@Pfloyd.8635 said:
    Sweet! I’ll be on this afternoon; will there be a notification that I’ve got a pending guild invite?

Yes, you should see it in the guild panel (G).

• Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do some fun stuff. Id like to start doing fractal and maybe raiding but im still new to this in this game. I have 10+ years of experience in mmo ( WoW, FFXIV).
    Please send me a message ingame since im not usually on the forum. Thanks!

• @Robi.5603 said:
    Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do some fun stuff. Id like to start doing fractal and maybe raiding but im still new to this in this game. I have 10+ years of experience in mmo ( WoW, FFXIV).
    Please send me a message ingame since im not usually on the forum. Thanks!

Gotcha, thank you.

• Bumping .... :)

• Cyi.7814Cyi.7814 Member ✭✭

can i join u guys aswell im new to gw2 its Cyi.7814 ill be online most of the day today looking to get into the game a little more with like minded folks :D

• @Cyi.7814 said:
    can i join u guys aswell im new to gw2 its Cyi.7814 ill be online most of the day today looking to get into the game a little more with like minded folks :D

Sorry for the delay! I've sent your invite out.

• Kind of new player looking for an active Guild. 1 level 80 character with more coming. Interested in WvW, Fractals and general PVX. I'd love to join an active group and experience more of the game.

• @Alexander.5362 said:
    Kind of new player looking for an active Guild. 1 level 80 character with more coming. Interested in WvW, Fractals and general PVX. I'd love to join an active group and experience more of the game.

We'd love to have you! I've sent your invite.

• bumping......

• bumping... :)

• Bumping ..... o7

• bumping.....

• Been looking for a guild I'm pretty much a committed newbie I bought the path of fire and just looking for a friendly guild to help me figure things out

• @Moriarty.8209 said:
    Been looking for a guild I'm pretty much a committed newbie I bought the path of fire and just looking for a friendly guild to help me figure things out

Sure, we'd love to have you! I've sent your invite.

• im return player i want to join can i join?

• @isme.3261 said:
    im return player i want to join can i join?

Of course! I've sent you your invite.

• I'd like to learn CM's, raids, and wvw stuffs if there's still room

• I'd like to join

• @Shio.4956 said:
    I'd like to learn CM's, raids, and wvw stuffs if there's still room

@xlifekingx.2375 said:
    I'd like to join

Sorry for the delay, guys. I've sent you both invites!