Help leaving a guild I created.

Hello Everyone,I'm a world of Warcraft player and In world of warcraft I have what is called a bank alt it's where one of your characters has a guild just for the guild bank space. I tried to see if that could be done here and well I started a guild and found it had no guild bank space and I can't add any without doing a ton of work with other people. I was looking for a way to save my gold outside of my bags like a savings account more than anything. Well now that I know the guild is useless I can't seem to get it to be disbanded. The Leave Guild Button is all greyed out. I've tried having a friend join my guild see if that made the option available to me however even that didn't work. How do I disband this guild I don't want? Please some help would be very appreciated.

Unlocking the bank space for your guild is easy, quite fast and you can even do it alone. The cost of that, in terms of time you have to spend and gold required is negligible.

Select the PvE Guild Missions in your preferences, since the next week you will already get at least one mission a week that you can do alone. With few friends you could do some more and reaching your objective would be faster. You do not even need to invite your friends to the Guild.

Try looking for some information on what you can do alone and how.

You will be able to save up to 3000 gold in your Guild Bank and a lot of valuable materials. I feel like it is totally worth it. I have my own Guild Bank too.

If you want to be sure to not lose your Guild in case of loss of your main account (or in case you accidentally leave your Guild, not easy but possible), you could consider putting a free to play account into it.

@Black Storm.6974 said:Unlocking the bank space for your guild is easy, quite fast and you can even do it alone. The cost of that, in terms of time you have to spend and gold required is negligible.

Select the PvE Guild Missions in your preferences, since the next week you will already get at least one mission a week that you can do alone. With few friends you could do some more and reaching your objective would be faster. You do not even need to invite your friends to the Guild.

Try looking for some information on what you can do alone and how.

You will be able to save up to 3000 gold in your Guild Bank and a lot of valuable materials. I feel like it is totally worth it. I have my own Guild Bank too.

If you want to be sure to not lose your Guild in case of loss of your main account (or in case you accidentally leave your Guild, not easy but possible), you could consider putting a free to play account into it.

Yes do know that there is a limit on 500g a week to take out those 3000 gold again tho.

Ok first off it says that I have to get a PVE mission slot from the market- I don't do PvP much I don't really like it. So that said I looked into the pve mission slot and that has alot of requirements and so that doesn't work because to do the PvP mission I have to have 3 players..So essentially a solo member or even 2 members can't complete the Pvp mission. So getting my bank storage open is just not looking like it's going to happen.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mission_Slot:_PvEMission Slot: PvEJump to navigationJump to searchMission Slot- PvE.pngMission Slot: PvE

BuildingGuild MarketGuild level4RequiresMarket Restoration 1Guild XP35Cost100 Favor500 Aetherium“Unlock a weekly mission slot that will only generate PvE-oriented missions and is unaffected by the guild's mission preference.

— In-game description

Required materialsInput materials50 Obsidian Shard.png Obsidian Shard300 Cured Thick Leather Square.png Cured Thick Leather Square100 Bolt of Silk.png Bolt of Silk25 Glob of Ectoplasm.png Glob of Ectoplasm30 Icy Runestone.png Icy Runestone50 Large Bone.png Large Bone50 Pile of Incandescent Dust.png Pile of Incandescent Dust100 Barbed Thorn.png Barbed ThornShow base ingredientsGuild upgrades[show]Arena Proprietor (map icon).png Guild Arena[show]Guild Initiative Notary (map icon).png Guild Initiative[hide]Market Proprietor (map icon).png Guild MarketRestoration 1
Mission Slot: PvEDecorations 1Trader 1Trader 2Armorer 1Weaponsmith 1Magic FindMiniature 1Treasure TroveRestoration 2
Decorations 2Decorations 3MonumentsTrader 3Trader 4Trader 5Miniature 2Miniature 3Armorer 2Vault TransportDeep CaveWeaponsmith 2[show]Mine Proprietor (map icon).png Guild Mine[show]Tavern Proprietor (map icon).png Guild Tavern[show]Workshop Proprietor (map icon).png Guild Workshop[show]War Room Proprietor (map icon).png War Room

As I said before, you have to select PvE Missions in your preferences, in the Guild panel. Then since the next week you will only receive PvE Guild Missions, at least one of them is easily doable alone every week. There is no need to unlock “PvE opportunities” or any of the Mission slots (and I strongly suggest to don’t do it).

When there is the Guild Race, you can start it when another Guild is doing it. The Race is a public mission, that means that you can compete it even alone if people from another Guild are doing it (it happens very often).

The easy Bounty is often doable without any help.Anyway you can consider asking in Map chat to tell you if someone see the Bounty target, just to make it faster for you.In case you are not able to kill the boss, ask for help in Map chat (or anywhere), generally killing them only takes few seconds.Bounty targets mostly follows always the same path, you can see that path on the web if you want to make it easier for you to find them. If you install TacO (overlay add-on) you can even see directly in game the trail they follow.

Unlocking the Guild bank only costs 1000 Favor and 50 Gold. You can get that alone for less than 1 hour of playtime spread in few weeks. Even less if you have two “friends” (or anyone) willing to help you a bit for few minutes.

If you are on the EU server (not NA), feel free to add me to your contacts and whisper me. I could help you.