Guild Wars 2 Ultimate Beginner's Guide Episode 2: Combat!

Cyninja.2954

Now, I don't usually promote videos or make threads about them even if I've enjoyed them, but this one was very well made and given the regular debates about player skill in this game, will hopefully be helpful to new and some experienced players.

Mighty Teapot did an excellent and comprehensive combat guide for Guild Wars 2 and I'd recommend it to any player to watch:

Enjoy.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Now, I don't usually promote videos or make threads about them even if I've enjoyed them, but this one was very well made and given the regular debates about player skill in this game, will hopefully be helpful to new and some experienced players.While a video like this is a tremendous resource, it does nothing to address the debates.The players who want to get better will, as they always have, search out resources like this.The rest will play Longbow Ranger and make ill-informed emotional balance complaints on the forums.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Now, I don't usually promote videos or make threads about them even if I've enjoyed them, but this one was very well made and given the regular debates about player skill in this game, will hopefully be helpful to new and some experienced players.While a video like this is a tremendous resource, it does nothing to address the debates.The players who want to get better will, as they always have, search out resources like this.The rest will play Longbow Ranger and make ill-informed emotional balance complaints on the forums.

True true, I guess the video is mostly aimed at people who just don't know how to improve or as a resource for new players.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. :)