I suggest launching a guild rating system - I think it’s an important part of the "Alliance Version"

Flee.5602

Balance the system around the guild.It should rate all guilds!Rating: A grade B grade C grade ...

*Calculate the K/D of all members of the guild and the number of occupied territoriesImportant indicators for rating guild (WvW only)

My core idea:First of all, Please read some of Arenanet's published alliance content.simply put:Green server/Blue server/Red serverDistribute guilds equally to different servers.Because there is now a guild rating system.

Now. No particularly weak server. No particularly strong server

@Dawdler.8521 said:Flawed idea since we can be part of 5 guilds at once. If a guild rep another for capturing or specofoc fights, it effectivly game your system.

The scoring system can be more complete and convincing. I wrote some frameworks.I am not a professional game developer. I generously put forward some ideas for free.

@Flee.5602 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Flawed idea since we can be part of 5 guilds at once. If a guild rep another for capturing or specofoc fights, it effectivly game your system.

The scoring system can be more complete and convincing. I wrote some frameworks.I am not a professional game developer. I generously put forward some ideas for free.And I am critiquing it for free.

It doesnt matter of its made "more complete and convincing", there is no way under the current multi-guild system to do what you want to do. The only way would be to delete 95% of all guilds and just make you able to join and constantly rep a single guild and that IMO is an unacceptable compromise.

If we are talking about a layer above guilds... Well then thats just alliances.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Flawed idea since we can be part of 5 guilds at once. If a guild rep another for capturing or specofoc fights, it effectivly game your system.

The scoring system can be more complete and convincing. I wrote some frameworks.I am not a professional game developer. I generously put forward some ideas for free.And I am critiquing it for free.

It doesnt matter of its made "more complete and convincing", there is no way under the current multi-guild system to do what you want to do. The only way would be to delete 95% of all guilds and just make you able to join and constantly rep a single guild and that IMO is an unacceptable compromise.

If we are talking about a layer
above
guilds... Well then thats just alliances.

Wow! Your tone. There is a smell of ignition powder. The cost of destroying anything is very low (this involves human rights issues)OK. Back to the topicYour appeal is that everyone can join 5 guilds. This problem can be easily solved by the Arenanet development team.Of course, this is not the core issue I want to discuss.

@gloflop.3510 said:I think that the work load is too high for the potential beenfits. Anet has more important issues to target (in my opinion).

It's just a data problem.Now in WvW. The K/D data of the server has been recorded. And score points for occupying the castleObviously. It is continuing to use this function. It has entered the guild statistics

@Flee.5602 said:

@gloflop.3510 said:I think that the work load is too high for the potential beenfits. Anet has more important issues to target (in my opinion).

It's just a data problem.Now in WvW. The K/D data of the server has been recorded. And score points for occupying the castleObviously. It is continuing to use this function. It has entered the guild statistics

If I see how much they have been struggling with alliances... This fix would occupy the whole team for at least 6 months if not 1 year. Yes all data should be available but you see anets speed.

@gloflop.3510 said:

If I see how much they have been struggling with alliances... This fix would occupy the whole team for at least 6 months if not 1 year. Yes all data should be available but you see anets speed.

LMAO ~ Yes this is ironic

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Flawed idea since we can be part of 5 guilds at once. If a guild rep another for capturing or specofoc fights, it effectivly game your system.

The idea behind alliances was to be able to choose one guild as you "WvW guild", that's how you could choose which guild to stick to when Alliances reshuffle.Anyway I don't like the idea, we'd have guilds of "pro gamers" playing only thieves and a death means a kick, introducing even more toxicity than there is now.

@Samug.6512 said:

The idea behind alliances was to be able to choose one guild as you "WvW guild", that's how you could choose which guild to stick to when Alliances reshuffle.Anyway I don't like the idea, we'd have guilds of "pro gamers" playing only thieves and a death means a kick, introducing even more toxicity than there is now.Which is the layer
above
guilds. OP is talking about just the guilds. plus I'm pretty sure alliances would only count population (ie players + game time), not caps/kdr.

Under the current system per OPs suggestion if we assume selecting a WvW guild, 20 hardcore peeps in a guild raid could rep the same guild yet be in 20 different WvW guilds with other terrible players and totally game the OPs guild based cap/kdr rating for that repped guild even when they roflstomp everything. Hell you could be in a WvW guild on the enemy server. A WvW guild today would mean nothing without shuffling based on it.

Cant really apply any rule that it counts for the repped guild either - then guilds just dummy rep another guild when they are loosing.

Thats why it needs to be the layer above the guild system. Messing with guilds in this manner isnt going to work. And then it becomes... Alliances.

@Flee.5602 said:Balance the system around the guild.It should rate all guilds!Rating: A grade B grade C grade ...

*Calculate the K/D of all members of the guild and the number of occupied territoriesImportant indicators for rating guild (WvW only)

My core idea:First of all, Please read some of Arenanet's published alliance content.simply put:Green server/Blue server/Red serverDistribute guilds equally to different servers.Because there is now a guild rating system.

yeah this wouldn't get gamed or abused or anything.

@Samug.6512 said:

The idea behind alliances was to be able to choose one guild as you "WvW guild", that's how you could choose which guild to stick to when Alliances reshuffle.Anyway I don't like the idea, we'd have guilds of "pro gamers" playing only thieves and a death means a kick, introducing even more toxicity than there is now.

If there is no benign feedback discussion. I am reluctant to continue participating in the discussion. I have a lot of supplementary content that I haven't fully revealed.No more people are involved. Lack of entertainment for me haha

Your problem can also be easily solved.*There are prerequisites for participating in the guild score. It's like starting a guild mission. This requires a certain number of people to participate in it. Points will not be calculated if the guild mission is not started.

@Samug.6512 said:

Suppose you think that 50 thieves can beat any team. Then you should be proud. The moment of making history. Obviously this is actually not the best combination. LUL

@Flee.5602 said:Balance the system around the guild.It should rate all guilds!Rating: A grade B grade C grade ...

I think that some of the points below is that you would have to do it at the player level. A guild isn't strong because of the guild, but is based on the members that comprises it. Which is what I think Anet was going to be trying to do. Now if you post this there are pro's and con's to it and how do you measure both scope and depth. Is a player that scores vast amount in their limited play more valuable then someone that does the same overtime? Is it not best to have both so that you have coverage on reset and then additional over the week?

So the point is, what is the goal of the system you are looking for?

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

@"Flee.5602" said:Balance the system around the guild.It should rate all guilds!Rating: A grade B grade C grade ...

I think that some of the points below is that you would have to do it at the player level. A guild isn't strong because of the guild, but is based on the members that comprises it. Which is what I think Anet was going to be trying to do. Now if you post this there are pro's and con's to it and how do you measure both scope and depth. Is a player that scores vast amount in their limited play more valuable then someone that does the same overtime? Is it not best to have both so that you have coverage on reset and then additional over the week?

My idea is based on some information about the "Alliance" released by Anet. Anet emphasized the importance of guilds.The guild participates in the rating system. The conditions need to be met. Similar to opening the guild mission. There are requirements for the number of personnel and participation. Achieve goals together. It's like a level-breaking game. Cancel the 2-month reset and change it to one week. Due to the time period. Anet will put guilds that are close in time into the same game.

Simultaneously. The reward should be increased. Let people win the game with a sense of honor.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

I am just an enthusiast who loves WvW. I don't have any experience in developing games. If Anet is interested, you can develop it in more depth.

I think guild leaderboards would be a great addition to wvw if implemented correctly. Concerning the problem with multiple guilds.. For alliances you will have to choose a main wvw guild as far as I remember so it wouldnt be aproblem.

Edit: On an individual player level, once a player's guild has specified they are a WvW guild, the individual player will be able to set ONE of their guilds as their personal WvW guild.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p1

Imo it would be possiblet to create guild leaderboards using individual player metrics. However that might encourage exclusion from guilds. I wonder if that is the best way to go about it. I think it would be better to base it off the performance of guild as a whole. However that might advantage bigger guilds, which on the upside would be more inclusive which probably is better for the gamemode as a whole.

@"Ghostof Luzifer.6159" said:I think guild leaderboards would be a great addition to wvw if implemented correctly. Concerning the problem with multiple guilds.. For alliances you will have to choose a main wvw guild as far as I remember so it wouldnt be aproblem.

Edit: On an individual player level, once a player's guild has specified they are a WvW guild, the individual player will be able to set ONE of their guilds as their personal WvW guild.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p1

Imo it would be possiblet to create guild leaderboards using individual player metrics. However that might encourage exclusion from guilds. I wonder if that is the best way to go about it. I think it would be better to base it off the performance of guild as a whole. However that might advantage bigger guilds, which on the upside would be more inclusive which probably is better for the gamemode as a whole.

This reminds me of FPS games. Organized guild players enter the game. There are also many individual players in the same faction.I agree with the individual player leaderboard. The same fair distribution to the server