No balance in cache keys vs chest in drizzlewood

Dutchdevil.6902

I would like to start with commending Anet. This update And the one before was great. The map type And playstyle is very enjoyable. Much better as dragon stand. I hope more of these kind of map types will come in the future and also for the expansion pack.

But there is a downside I think.

• with the north part of drizzelwood map I notice that there is no balance of cache keys vs chest. And I love the loot here. But I don’t have much keys anymore.

So please Anet, make sure we can get more keys. And yes, I buy keys everyday.Cause now I play lik three times only south event before I go north because of key grind.I would like to enjoy the north side as much as south side.I hope you can deliver more keys (and not nerf the chest amount)

For the rest good job. And I hope the expac gets also these kind of maps

I buy the keys. Up to 1000 per piece. I grind that map but if I buy them at 1000 I am Have no war supplies fast. And yes I mine them also everywhere.If you do south and north together and open all chest and do that run three times a day you have more chest then keys. Way more chest. There is no balance.

@Dutchdevil.6902 said:I buy the keys. Up to 1000 per piece. I grind that map but if I buy them at 1000 I am Have no war supplies fast. And yes I mine them also everywhere.If you do south and north together and open all chest and do that run three times a day you have more chest then keys. Way more chest. There is no balance.

Ok, I can see this now. There used to be no limit on keys you could buy at 250. Now it's 5 only and they keep going up

I agree. I have stopped farming the cache keepers and just going afk until north meta starts because I will never have enough keys for both, and north has better rewards with the shards of jormag blood. Its a shame. I hope they can balance it better so a full meta run with 200% participation, and participation in all events for north gives you enough keys to open every chest.

I think dragonfall also has this issue but thats because players go outside intended design and farm all champs.