cannot progress through 'wrench in the works' because of locked mastery

Tryn.2487

opened a ticket for this, but thought i'd put it here too for maybe a faster response?After rediscovering my original account, I boosted a character to 80 and tried to do the latest LW chapter. However, the required 'united legions waystation synchronization' is locked for this boosted character, saying 'travel to Drizzlewood Coast to unlock.' well, the character IS on the Drizzlewood Coast map and has done the first phase of the Jormag Rising LW story, so I don't know why I can't train it? Do I need to go through the PoF stuff again or something? My other character who did the PoF story stuff had no problems like this, but I would prefer not to have to do those story events all over again this soon. I'd appreciate some help on this.

do you mean at least one that's been fully leveled and enabled? if that's a factor, then no. If that's the reason, then that's good news for me, i guess. if that is why, would that other enabled mastery have to be from the current Icebrood saga, or from any one of the catagories? This og account has lots of central tyria mastery points.

To quote from the wiki:"To unlock the mastery system, the following requisites must be completed:

• Having reached level 80, the highest level, on any character in the account.
  • Having purchased the expansion Path of Fire (The Heart of Thorns expansion is included for free when purchasing Path of Fire).
  • Having completed the first chapter of either the Heart of Thorns (Torn from the Sky), Path of Fire (Sparking the Flame) or The Icebrood Saga Episode 1: Whisper in the Dark (Silence) stories."

Having central mastery points doesn't quite matter if they're not allocated. I suppose the question is: Have you completed Icebrood Saga episode 1?