Made over 400 free to use GW2 icons :) [Choya icons/emotes! :D]

Sinistra.4190

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments. <3

@"Hesione.9412" said:Those look great. Out of curiosity, what program are you using to create them? (I'm hoping it's Blender.)Sadly it's not Blender. I make these with Adobe Illustrator. :)

Finished icons of the Bizarre Beasts Mount Skins today.r70nJhM.jpeg

And re-did my poster containing all the current Mount Skins in the game.bSJcgin.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

that is  such a great and huge work, really nicely done much props 🙂

- would love to see 1-2 things, 1 basicly but transparency, with that inviduals could use them on discords and so on as emojis, not sure if ur desire on 'free to use' is for that aswell ? but would be neat and an honor to use some of them for such. - ofcourse they can be used with background / border aswell, but i would love to see them without as it gives a more emoji feeling to it i would say atleast.

- with that tho it would require more without a background, also would love a category on the elonian gallery for transparent if it becomes ideal ofcourse.

- Anyways as said huge work and so nicely done, i love the vector feeling to the artwork and simplistic yet detailed in a way.

Edited by Noobondrugs.8320

• 1 year later...

This is going to sound REALLY cheeky, but is there any way you could add Emote icons?
I found your icons the other day and am using them on my streamdeck for my mount buttons, but I recently made a panel for using emotes as having to type them out A TON OF TIMES while doing the bow or salute the statues achievement got REALLY annoying aspecially if there is combat nearby.
I would love to keep the theme similar.
Would also love your style of icons for UI elements like bags, hero panel, things like that.

Thank you in advance or just thanks for the work you already did, its fantastic!