Could we get a bit more involvement?

Jaken.6801

Over the years I noticed an interesting back and forth of community involvement.

We had some promises and some very great involvement in early days, but for obvious reasons they were reined in for obvious reasons.

Aside from the PvP area I got the feeling we are only semi involved in certain areas.Many things just happen, others feel lackluster.

We had the great Ellen Kiel vs Evon contribution, which has been dumbed into meaningless name choosing.

Lions Arch rework was played out over months only to suddenly appear to mixed responses, with our only contribution a silly name.

Next involvement we got was another name which was just a silly game of thrones reference for our new guild that hasn't even any impact or meaning, since every country used their own choice.

Now on the more recent news we suddenly have a new forum with years of content not pulled over (understandable) and many questionable design decisions.

Which wouldn't be the first time. Just remember the many experiments, like in S1 the event world map thingy that went no where.

The new forum could have certainly some input before release... As well as a lot more QA.

However it's not like we aren't heard and not involved, but most things feel mostly based on actual events our releases and less the future or things that do actually affect us.

i think it sounds some like a statement and a question not fully ask the right way here . with some sarcasm add in it now for the question part of this . guilds are ok nice fine and good. for things like world events and dungeons how ever the way guilds are today after all the changes was made to them and leaving them with not much to offer at all . well they just become noting more then farming hot spot nodes at best. this will not be changed at all . a lot of people left when all the game changes came and are never coming back , so that is part of why it is their is not much left of what op is talking about i think . the other part is when hot came out and well a whole lot of people got burned badly by hot .

Archived