plz help message in game : code=42:1001:9001:4457:101

They are currently increasing the last 2 or 3 days.The big issue I have is the fact it steals focus.You HAVE to click them away.The minute it comes up like that, I loose steering of my character (I use toggle on my mouse to overcome hand issues) and it means that the minute it pops up, I HAVE to release the mouse, click it away, and relock my mouse.It has been inconvenient a few times. But right now, getting those on average 2 to 3 times an hour... not fun.Something is up, because I also experience, and hear massive complaints about TP currently.

Came here to see if anyone else was getting this, tonight it was popping up every 3-5 minutes for me, open inventory it pops up, open TP it pops up, open guild panel, it pops up, Anet is clearly having some serious server issues, which is also why i guess the TP is clearly not working with its continuous timeouts.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Blocki.4931" said:Everybody gets those from time to time. You can just ignore it, usually it's just a random error that doesn't actually make you disconnect or something.

Thats not quite right - while in battle or usual game that is true - Trading Post is interrupted if this msg occurs, so if you're "just quickly" doing your daily trades and constantly get disconnected by any action idling out this gets really annoying...