Team dye color (suggestion)

Kyban.4031

There might be a few technical limitations, but it would be really neat to get a dye color changes to match your team color. (Could work for pvp too) So theoretically, you could set up your look with that dye and week to week it would match your server's color.

That's not quite the same though, that just kind of washes everyone with the team color. I was thinking more along the lines of a dye so you could choose what was that color, for example, if you wanted just the energy tendrils on the sublime mistforged triumphant hero's chest piece to match your server color (now that you can dye it :D ). And it would preserve the appearance of your allies.

Since you clearly care that the enemy sees your fashion wars, let me assure you that a grand total of zero of the enemies you face will notice what your character looks like or what it is wearing. And by default, your allies do not see an altered version of your character (however, I must also warn you that they too, do not care and will not notice). Continue to dye yourself the way you like to see yourself, regardless of what color you appear to your opponents.

@Turk.5460 said:Since you clearly care that the enemy sees your fashion wars, let me assure you that a grand total of zero of the enemies you face will notice what your character looks like or what it is wearing. And by default, your allies do not see an altered version of your character (however, I must also warn you that they too, do not care and will not notice). Continue to dye yourself the way you like to see yourself, regardless of what color you appear to your opponents.Yah this!! I turn my settings down so less is rendered in wvw, basically everyone is just green or red.

@Turk.5460 said:Since you clearly care that the enemy sees your fashion wars, let me assure you that a grand total of zero of the enemies you face will notice what your character looks like or what it is wearing. And by default, your allies do not see an altered version of your character (however, I must also warn you that they too, do not care and will not notice). Continue to dye yourself the way you like to see yourself, regardless of what color you appear to your opponents.

I honestly don't really care how others see my character, I just thought it would be neat for my own fashion wars. Kind of a nice touch to match the aesthetics without having to manually swap it each week, or from match to match in pvp (it would also make it easier to tell which color is yours at a glance without going a little overboard with the setting in options).

Archived