Where is Blood tide coast sunken chest.

@"draygunn fyre.1259" said:Must’ve circle merchants strait 20 times, cannot find it or a cave. What am I missing?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sunken_Chest#Locations

http://dulfy.net/2018/05/08/gw2-sunken-treasure-hunter-achievement-guide/

(Dulfy's guide show pictures both from map and from where you can see underwater where it is located - look at minimap and you will see position).

Bookmark both and you will faster be able to get there when you need to do this daily for keys. Kill everyday those 10 of those vet Kraits to get keys (you don't need to open chests) and then do a chest run when you have enough for achievement which is repeatable.

From Dulfy's site:Master Diver:

Bloodtide Coast – [&BCwAAAA=] Master Diver: Frostgorge Sound – [&BOcFAAA=] Master Diver: Gendarren Fields – [&BAAEAAA=] Master Diver: Harathi Hinterlands – [&BKEAAAA=] Master Diver: Iron Marches – [&BOEBAAA=] Master Diver: Kessex Hills – [&BCMAAAA=] Master Diver: Lornar’s Pass – [&BEwGAAA=] Master Diver: Mount Maelstrom – [&BI0GAAA=] Master Diver: Snowden Drifts – [&BJAAAAA=] Master Diver: Timberline Falls – [&BD0CAAA=]

Copy and paste it into chat for fast WP.

PSIf you use Skimmer og Skyscale to get to Bloodtide Coast from WP, then you will see a flag/crow's nest sticking up from water where this shipwreck is. Jump down and you should notice some hostile Scaled Drakes, some large Tunas (non-hostile) and Kraits that spawn here. Bring some condi cleans and AoE as those Drakes can be rather aggressive while waiting for Kraits to re-spawn, if all Kraits have been killed from other players. They respawn rather fast and you will probably need to wait 3 times to get all 10. Most times I only get 9 (3 x 3) and have wait for the last one which can be a bit annoying if it is close to reset (same as for Daily). If do this around reset of Daily's it is possible to get keys for both before and after reset (so you can wait 24 hours until next Daily reset), if you only are after those keys.

There is also an event related to where this chest are located as there are some more chests that you can not interact with outside of event. If you go too far then you will see pirates on an Island and a Whisper agent (which ask you some timed question).

It should not be too hard to find where this is after one or two times.DS

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

waiting for Kraits to re-spawn, if all Kraits have been killed from other players. They respawn rather fast and you will probably need to wait 3 times to get all 10. Most times I only get 9 (3 x 3) and have wait for the last one which can be a bit annoying if it is close to reset (same as for Daily). If do this around reset of Daily's it is possible to get keys for both before and after reset (so you can wait 24 hours until next Daily reset), if you only are after those keys.

I just want to point out that killing any 10 krait nets you a key, they don't have to be the ones by the chests. It is easier to just farm some in north Caledon Forest if you want a key. Just make sure they are krait, and not risen.

@DeanBB.4268 said:

waiting for Kraits to re-spawn, if all Kraits have been killed from other players. They respawn rather fast and you will probably need to wait 3 times to get all 10. Most times I only get 9 (3 x 3) and have wait for the last one which can be a bit annoying if it is close to reset (same as for Daily). If do this around reset of Daily's it is possible to get keys for both before and after reset (so you can wait 24 hours until next Daily reset), if you only are after those keys.

I just want to point out that killing any 10 krait nets you a key, they don't have to be the ones by the chests. It is easier to just farm some in north Caledon Forest if you want a key. Just make sure they are krait, and not risen.

@draygunn fyre.1259

You are right, @DeanBB.4268 ! Didn't explain it that precise, as long it is a Krait and not Risen. I am not sure if those Toxic Krait version also count as Krait for this achievement. You find them around Toxic (poison) area and they can hit hard, but it is possible those also count as Krait for Sunken Chests. In Orr you will also find a mix of Krait and Risen Kraits for most part it is Risen form. You only need to fight Kraits at chests if you want to open chests and those are still alive.