[NA][DB][PvX][SOCIAL][DATE] The Dating Guild is Recruiting!

[THIS GUILD IS 18+]Name of Guild: The Dating Guild[DATE]Modes: PvE/PvP/WvW(Everything, we're a social guild.)Size (active members): Large. (Less than 300.)Guild Missions?: Yes. WeeklyDungeons/Fractals?: Yes. WeeklyRaids?: Yes. Training twice a week.18+/Mature content?: YESOur only requirement is that you must be 18 years old or older.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬What is The Dating Guild?The Dating Guild[DATE] is a platform for Guild Wars 2 Players that are 18 years or older to make connections, friends and potentially find someone special.We're NA server based. (Dragon brand for WvW )We are the largest dating platform for GW2 players!Platonic friendships are equally as valued.[DATE] has a very friendly, helpful, uplifting and supportive culture.We're LGBTQ+ friendly.

We have a very extensive and active discord, and that is where most of the fun happens!▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬What do we actually do as a guild?Social events, GW2 events/activities, Contests.Although we are looking for more people to join us in WvW (Dragonbrand)And in our raid trainings!

That said, you don't have to attend ANY of our events.The Dating Guild is a ZERO pressure environment.If you want to participate, you can! If you don't want to participate, you don't! ^^▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬To finish off:We don't have any Rep requirements.The only requirement is to be 18 years or older.We're very active and hover around 200 members.We remove members if they have been inactive for 4 weeks without informing us of a leave of absence.

I can be contacted in-game at Clara Starlight.5890Rosain.2718, Neirin.3507, Omar.9708, SaRawr.8613 can also be contacted, as they are officers.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬We have two discords:You are welcome to join our community discord to do GW2 things.with us like: WvW, Strikes, PvP, Raids, Fractals, Dungeons, etc.(It's the simple version of our main discord.)discord.gg/fKGtkaS

I'm just sayin' but we always need more people for raids... And we're heckin' patient.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬We have a guild member only discord for people who join and are in the guild.It's where most of the socializing and fun happens.(it's significantly more extensive than our community discord.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I've been a casual GW2 player since launch and played on and off. I never got into the end game of things (I've done low level fractals, but that's about it). I am returning again to the game and I'm working through the living story and was hoping to find a guild to do fractals and raids with. I have multiple lvl 80 characters in exotic gear and want to work towards gearing up some ascended gear and finally diving into the end game stuff.

I would love to join you guys and see if we'd be a good fit for one another.

• 3 weeks later...