Disconnections, log in error messages and many more......

I think its time for me to put this into here, for the past one week, omg, the lag is terrible and the most serious problem is the log in error messages keep popping out, the game is toally unplayable for me, the guild roster doesnt load, the tp is having error all the time and doesnt load as well. I am VERY sure others are having this problem as well, i am from Asia region btw.

Anet please put a stop to this living nightmare once and for all. Europe and asia region servers are having problems i am pretty sure of that, only the U.S servers are ok i am guessing at this point.

@Ice Blue Eyes.6420 said:I think its time for me to put this into here, for the past one week, omg, the lag is terrible and the most serious problem is the log in error messages keep popping out, the game is toally unplayable for me, the guild roster doesnt load, the tp is having error all the time and doesnt load as well. I am VERY sure others are having this problem as well, i am from Asia region btw.

Anet please put a stop to this living nightmare once and for all. Europe and asia region servers are having problems i am pretty sure of that, only the U.S servers are ok i am guessing at this point.

I'm in Canada East & have been experiencing the pop-ups, lag & an incredible drop in FPS. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I experienced TP errors. Prior to that, there had been increasing TP lags, but never error codes. Also, I was watching Mukluk's stream last night, an American & he also gets these pop-ups.

So whatever is causing these problems, SEA / EU players are not alone, as they appear to be universal.

Error code 7:11:3:202:101 I've been getting this for a while and when I get disconnected. I just had the internet provider out and they checked the all of my equipment, cables etc and the incoming signal and found no issues. I have been dealing with it but today I was over 1/2 way through killing the War beast 2 times and got tossed. That is what I call aggravating. I am in the US in Texas and use a cable provider for my internet 200mbs+