Locations Of Palawa Joko's Minions In Core Maps In The Comments

A lot of you guys are complaining about the race being restricted to Path of Fire, even though you are technically able to do it on foot.However, I have no seen a complaint in this forum about the fact that you have to kill 150 of Palawa Joko's minions. This achievement is the ONLY ONE TRULY GATED BEHIND PATH OF FIRE.You need this achievement later down the line for a part of the Mad Memoires back packs.

As someone who has Path of Fire, I can recognize this as far more problematic than a race that could be organized to have everyone go through on foot than maps that cannot be accessed without the expansion included as part of a core seasonal thing.

**EDIT: I started this post because I had never seen Joko's minions outside PoF.

Thanks to maddoctor.2738 below for bringing to light the fact you can. Please read into the comments for more information and ignore my original post.The wiki lists where you can find them but so far we know Mount Maelstrom is a location to find them.Please feel free to comment an updated list of the exact locations you find them outside of PoF, it will be helpful to a lot of people.** :)

@hellsqueen.3045 said:A lot of you guys are complaining about the race being restricted to Path of Fire, even though you are technically able to do it on foot.However, I have no seen a complaint in this forum about the fact that you have to kill 150 of Palawa Joko's minions. This achievement is the ONLY ONE TRULY GATED BEHIND PATH OF FIRE.You need this achievement later down the line for a part of the Mad Memoires back packs.

As someone who has Path of Fire, I can recognize this as far more problematic than a race that could be organized to have everyone go through on foot than maps that cannot be accessed without the expansion included as part of a core seasonal thing.

You can find Joko's minions in Mount Maelstrom

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@hellsqueen.3045 said:A lot of you guys are complaining about the race being restricted to Path of Fire, even though you are technically able to do it on foot.However, I have no seen a complaint in this forum about the fact that you have to kill 150 of Palawa Joko's minions. This achievement is the ONLY ONE TRULY GATED BEHIND PATH OF FIRE.You need this achievement later down the line for a part of the Mad Memoires back packs.

You can find Joko's minions in Mount Maelstrom

Oh, well then I take it back.Honestly, I have never seen them anywhere but the expansion. That's my bad.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:Oh, well then I take it back.Honestly, I have never seen them anywhere but the expansion. That's my bad.

Nah no need to delete it, can't you edit the title instead and make it like "You can find Palawa Joko's minions outside Path of Fire".Many don't know about this and it would be nice to inform other players about it.You can talk to Veteran Brigadier General Kernel (he is next to the WvW portals) and there is a dialogue "Do I have to go all the way to the crystal desert?"He replies that no and Joko's minions have been sighted in coastal areas north west of the desert.He is also the npc where you finish the achievement about killing them.

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@hellsqueen.3045 said:Oh, well then I take it back.Honestly, I have never seen them anywhere but the expansion. That's my bad.

Nah no need to delete it, can't you edit the title instead and make it like "You can find Palawa Joko's minions outside Path of Fire".Many don't know about this and it would be nice to inform other players about it.You can talk to Veteran Brigadier General Kernel (he is next to the WvW portals) and there is a dialogue "Do I have to go all the way to the crystal desert?"He replies that no and Joko's minions have been sighted in coastal areas north west of the desert.He is also the npc where you finish the achievement about killing them.

Just updated the post with a revised section to let people know to look in the comments.

Thanks so much for letting me know and hopefully some people can use this to track Joko's minions down.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived