[NA][BP][WvW] Build a [BEAR] Bandits - Just Don't Touch the Porridge

SwankyMutt.9521

Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Since you are here though maybe you should ask yourself the following things:

• Do you have an obsessive (possibly shameful) love of [bEAR] puns?
  • Do you possibly have an unhealthy attraction to Porridge?
  • Do you want to blame Aimes for all your misdeeds? (#blameaimes for life!)
  • Do you enjoy stealing the fluffy creations of small children, bathing in their stuffing and feasting upon their button eyes (the fluffy creations that is, not the children. That would be just weird and awful)?

Well then maybe Build a [bEAR] Bandits might just be a place to fill all those (oddly specific) desires!

About [bEAR]:

[bEAR] is a small group of friends who have banded together for the purpose of mayhem and chaos in WvW and now we dabble in the PvE with the Fraggles and such. As it is we have decided to expand our motley (and slightly eccentric) crew and grow our ranks!

We primarily run late NA, taking joy in making our presence quite un[bEAR]able to our enemies. Specializing in small havoc and roaming we prefer to take things at a rather casual pace now and enjoy the game (silly people having real life commitments), though don't let that fool you. We will put the big boy (and girl) pants on and create a bit of chaos and mayhem, often causing a bit of PANDAmonium for our enemies (they are cute and adorable, give me that one).

We do not have specific profession requirements at this time. However for those just beginning or looking to learn a bit more about a specific profession or tactic we do offer training, guidance and builds. Our members have a bit of experience and are more than willing to share it. Not to mention we are a bunch of nerds and quite enjoy theory crafting and testing to keep us a bit more competitive.

Our primary WvW core is based now on BP, though again we do have a few from other servers amongst our ranks as we have started running guild groups for the Fraggles. WvW is where you will find us primarily most evenings though.

Contacting Us:

• Have a few questions about our band of randoms?
  • Have a pecan pie recipe you would like to share?
  • A [bEAR] pun that you feel is just imPAWsible not to tell us (last one I promise!)?

Feel free to contact Rei (SwankyMutt.9521) or Aimes (breakeryeti.9824) and we will be more than happy to help!

• 2 weeks later...

I was a new player starting this game a few months ago, coming from WoW, Runescape, FFXIV, and many other games. I always had a difficult time learning new UI interfaces and mechanics etc. I joined BEAR as my first guild on GW2 and ever since level 40 they helped me learn everything about the game. Crafting, dungeons, PVP, WvW, builds, you name it and they helped me. They are the only reason I even made it to max level and stayed on this game, as I would have been way too lost to bother continuing.This guild is amazing and super nice, held my hand through every aspect of the game and they will always be the best people I have ever met on an MMO.

BEAR 4 life