Support Team still active?

@TimmiW.9120 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Has it been more than 72 hours?Did you check your spam/junk folders?

it‘s taken them 2 days to reply a message.so it's like 2 days later they told me they are good to refund, want me to confirmi comfirmedand 2 days later, they told me they can no longer return....

Open another ticket.

I believe the major part of support is outsourced just like at any other company. But there are some problems which can be resolved by ANet only, so CS redirects ticket to ANet. If I were you I'd open another ticket, duplicate your problem again and add additional explanation that support team ignored you and haven't done their job. Don't forget to provide ticket number.

COVID is not an excuse for everything. Support Team can freely work from home, it's not a kind of job where your presence is a must, it's not a foundry.

Do not open a duplicate ticket, as it will be closed, and move your original to the back of the queue.
If you want to discuss the issue further with the CS Team, then you can update your original ticket.

If the CS Team is responding within 48 hours each time you updated your previous ticket, then they are well within the limit they set for themselves.

They told you why they could not refund you; it's best to stick to one version of what happened, otherwise it's more difficult for the CS Team to assist you.