Drizzlewood chests not dropping

Hello,I noticed since yesterday that we don’t get any chest after capping a fort in drizzlewood south. Before you got a chest. I don’t see anything on the release notes. So I hope its a bug??

I put up a post that there is no balance in keys vs chest in that map and without those chest af forts its even worse.Again I don’t hope the chest get nerfed, but that we get more keys. And yes I buy keys every day.Now its even more a leeching map without the chest per fort when you hit 200 participation and come back from time to time do an event and just wait for north to start.Please get those chests back and maybe even make it more interesting.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I'm confused. I've not had to kill/hit Tribunes for those chests, nor were they auto-looted (had to use the interact key to open). If we are talking about those big chests that appear when you've captured an area.

Just want to add to this I have been able to loot these chests even when I haven't been part of doing anything at that camp. Just seeing that a chest symbol is at a camp, drop down with my Skyscale and loot it. They are timed and disappear if not looted in time.

I have auto-loot enabled and these chest will not be auto-looted when you are in range, you need to interact with them to get loot (animation change from a closed chest to an open and map symbol with chest will be removed from map/minimap).

Have this now been changed or is it just a misunderstanding how this works?

@"Dutchdevil.6902" said:Hello,I noticed since yesterday that we don’t get any chest after capping a fort in drizzlewood south. Before you got a chest. I don’t see anything on the release notes. So I hope its a bug??

I put up a post that there is no balance in keys vs chest in that map and without those chest af forts its even worse.Again I don’t hope the chest get nerfed, but that we get more keys. And yes I buy keys every day.Now its even more a leeching map without the chest per fort when you hit 200 participation and come back from time to time do an event and just wait for north to start.Please get those chests back and maybe even make it more interesting.

There is already a thread in bug section about this. Please, continue there instead.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/111939/drizzlewood-chests-not-dropping#latest

@Infusion.7149 said:Inculpatus cedo.9234&ShadowCatz.8437

Have you done north meta after festival patch? It was changed with the patch. I did the meta right after patch.

We don't talk about North meta chests (as I haven't done it so far after patch), but when you take back camps in South and North where you have a large chest spawn after your group have successfully taken it back from Dominion. It is a larger then usual chest that spawn when camp is under United Legion control (which you can see from how those Drop Points which turn blue when UL have them under control and red while Dominion are in control).

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@Infusion.7149 said:Inculpatus cedo.9234&ShadowCatz.8437

Have you done north meta after festival patch? It was changed with the patch. I did the meta right after patch.

We don't talk about North meta chests (as I haven't done it so far after patch), but when you take back camps in South and North where you have a large chest spawn after your group have successfully taken it back from Dominion. It is a larger then usual chest that spawn when camp is under United Legion control (which you can see from how those Drop Points which turn blue when UL have them under control and red while Dominion are in control).

When I played the south meta after the festival patch, those big chests did not spawn anymore. Not for me and not for the others in the map.

They definitely spawn (you can see the chest in the environment) , they just are autolooted. I had 10+ otters more than when I started after doing north meta last night. If you pay attention to the right side of your screen as a tribune dies I don't think you see it due to how many things pop up before it. However , both the ingame log (that shows item drops) and the inventory have items that used to be in tribune chests.

@Infusion.7149 said:They definitely spawn (you can see the chest in the environment) , they just are autolooted. I had 10+ otters more than when I started after doing north meta last night.

The memories of otter are not part of the south meta, but of the north meta. Yes, in the north meta the tribune-chests spawned and were auto-looted. But in the south meta the big chests in the camps (after you defeated the boss and finished the tap-circle) did not spawn. Yes I tagged the bosses and participated there during the whole events.

I haven't done the south meta again since then. Maybe it was a temporary map-wide bug that is fixed now.

@Zok.4956 said:

@"Infusion.7149" said:Inculpatus cedo.9234&ShadowCatz.8437

When I played the south meta after the festival patch, those big chests did not spawn anymore. Not for me and not for the others in the map.

Have you set up a filter in Chat that show all items that you loot that are going into inventory? That way you can keep an eye what have been autolooted as it can be tricky to see all those items in the lower right corner (they have a short delay when there is a large amount at the same time and some doesn't fit into that space depending on your resolution, DPI and scale for UI elements). They simply scroll to fast to notice (even when they have a delay as it show may 3-5 elements/items at a time to see what belongs to where (which NPC or from which chests that are range that you have tagged).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chat_panel

There is down ward arrow before ALL (named "ALL" tab in the picture - you can change what ever name each tab will have). Click on it and you should see different option for filters and sub filters. The one you a looking for is related to Inventory.Couldn't find any better explanation on wiki for how you access filters in chat on GW2 wiki (thought there where one last time I checked).

@Infusion.7149 said:I don't think it's a bug. You need to hit tribunes to get the autoloot Tribune chests (which don't require keys), the same goes for the final Claw of Jormag. The keyed chests still function the same.

I am talking about south meta, not north, and they did not auto loot. The chests usually come with things like bones or claws or the like, and those did not show up in my inventory and there was no chest on the map at all, nor did the icon appear.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:We're aware of this and working to get it fixed as quickly as possible!

@Zok.4956 said:But in the south meta the big chests in the camps (after you defeated the boss and finished the tap-circle) did not spawn. Yes I tagged the bosses and participated there during the whole events.

After the last patch it works now. The chests spawn and were auto-looted.

Thanks for fixing this.

• 5 months later...