what happen to EU WSR server population?

Talindra.4958

I have just noticed WSR server went from full to medium population after relink .. that is just wow... I wonder how many players actually moved to FR to be able to make FR server full?

Can anyone advice which server are good to move to in order to get a decent play (enemy to fight) during EU day time. We usually play around from 11AM to 1PM GMT. Last night, it was pretty dead at our play time.

If you just want a server fighting other high pop servers, then look at whos winning this week and take your pick at the link. The most obvious choice is that fissure of woe is still open. Gunnar is stacked to high heavens with guilds of various sizes so they will probably stay high tier this entire relink. On the flipside, you'll probably always get to fight everyone that moved from WSR and in a couple of weeks and no one want to do that so its a race to avoid them like usual.

Don't worry, it's only for 2 months. They'll all go back to WSR next re-link for dirt cheap then WSR will get closed again the week after re-links and Fort Ranik will become a host server and then whither and die in T5 because it's population is non-existant again. :D

@Talindra.4958 said:Do we have players from Arborstone server or Ring of Fire here? Would like to know how was the last few weeks match up (after new link) especially during EU day time?

Arborstone dead, they all went with the server they were linked with earlier. Main server coms left soon after, there is only some nightcrew left on that linking. Ring of Fire should be fine daytime considering their main server doesn't have real nightcrew outside some occassional NAers

@Threather.9354 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:Do we have players from Arborstone server or Ring of Fire here? Would like to know how was the last few weeks match up (after new link) especially during EU day time?

Arborstone dead, they all went with the server they were linked with earlier. Main server coms left soon after, there is only some nightcrew left on that linking. Ring of Fire should be fine daytime considering their main server doesn't have real nightcrew outside some occassional NAers

thank you for the information! its useful insight :) appreciate that.

Ask yourself: do you want fair fights or just steamroll? The vast majority of the WvWvW players seem to want the latter and avoid situations where there is high likelihood of losing a fight. Then your main targets would be the current bandwagon servers:Aurora Glade + Fort Ranik (the main server is still open, but might become full as well, so full + full)Gunnar's Hold + Fissure of Woe (the link server is open and likely to stay open some time, I expect full + very high/high)

Then you can enjoy queues and win your enemies with 2:1 advantage. I mean having 50 on your side is so much fun, when enemy has 20-30.

Population imbalances are just becoming worse with the current link. I also expect crazy differences in total kill numbers during the no downstate special event.

Balance seems to be the least important priority for Arenanet.

@Deniara Devious.3948 said:Ask yourself: do you want fair fights or just steamroll? The vast majority of the WvWvW players seem to want the latter and avoid situations where there is high likelihood of losing a fight. Then your main targets would be the current bandwagon servers:Aurora Glade + Fort Ranik (the main server is still open, but might become full as well, so full + full)Gunnar's Hold + Fissure of Woe (the link server is open and likely to stay open some time, I expect full + very high/high)

Then you can enjoy queues and win your enemies with 2:1 advantage. I mean having 50 on your side is so much fun, when enemy has 20-30.

Population imbalances are just becoming worse with the current link. I also expect crazy differences in total kill numbers during the no downstate special event.

Balance seems to be least important priority for Arenanet.

our small guild looks for casual fights at our play time. we are not open tag. thanks for your contribution xDand this week seem to be nothing happening.. no enemy to fight in T1. next week probably will see when the WRS ex match up :P (two full servers AG+FR ha ha)

The Tiers will balance out eventually, the Player Server populations most likely not, but the most populated Links are on FR, FoW, Millers and maybe RoS/AM, leaving links like Vabbi, RoF, Kodash and Arborstone with a lower population to work with now, unless things become too stacked on those other links, which forces Guilds/players to leave.

@CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:The Tiers will balance out eventually, the Player Server populations most likely not, but the most populated Links are on to FR, FoW, Millers and maybe RoS/AM, leaving links like Vabbi, RoF, Kodash and Arborstone lacking population now.

What about servers activity (kill/death) during day time not prime time (that's the info I'd like to gather).. server pop we can find out directly re: which server is full medium or VH.I think its only a few severs has day time actvity. Let see what happen next week new Match up and I'm looking forward to the no down state event..