Schold Scrapper get team barrier?

Noah Salazar.5430

Hi i wuld like to propose rework that trait https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/System_Shocker

to this :e9kJwVF.png

As defensive support with 31-32k dps, team barrier gona bring scrapper more value to team similar to scourge , and allow scrapper by played as dps/heal on end game more offtenBarrier match theme of class and scrapper have many kit to apply it to himself, why not to make some for allys as well?

If you like that idea press "Thumbs Up"

Disagreed.

Why would you pick system shocker to replace? They were trying in the past to finally make scrapper similar to other elite specs by making the 3 different lines have different themes they are centered around.System shocker is the adept tier trait of a line focused on benefits you get from ccing enemies. System shocker gives you a daze on the function gyro and barrier for every enemy you cc, expert examination applies weakness and vulnerability to them and kinetic stabilizers give you stability and superspeed.

System shocker should stay in my opinion, especially after the latest change that it gives us barrier for ccing enemies. I find myself using it quite regularly now, 700 barrier for every cced enemy is fantastic in many situations. That trait even helped me getting the achievement to beat liadri with 8 orbs recently.

It's also weird that you want to put 2 traits in the scrapper trait line which are buffing up well abilities. Usually everyone just gets 1 trait for their utility skill type, not 2.

• 2 weeks later...