Fairly new to Warrior

quaniesan.8497

I just started to play my warrior again that I created years ago as a mule, on and off for while. Out of boredom maybe.
Anyways, I find the new core warrior ...more elite than any of the elite specs.
I dislike how all elite specs refuse the warrior of stage 3 burst skill.Strength is almost mandatory with crazy buff in damage, up to 21% buff .Discipline is mandatory QOL I feel like.That leaves either an elite spec, or any of the rest of the core trait lines. I find either tactics or arms offer better incentives than any of the elite lines.
Spellbreaker offers a second burst but limited to level 1 adrenaline, their traitline is kinda meh.Berkserker feels off. The 300 toughness penalty doesn't feel justifiable vs. any incentives the trait line has to offer.I understand my experience with warrior is limited after all the recent updates, but is this what you all feel about warrior or am I missing something about the 2 elite specs?

@quaniesan.8497 said:I just started to play my warrior again that I created years ago as a mule, on and off for while. Out of boredom maybe.

Anyways, I find the new core warrior ...more elite than any of the elite specs.

I dislike how all elite specs refuse the warrior of stage 3 burst skill.Strength is almost mandatory with crazy buff in damage, up to 21% buff .Discipline is mandatory QOL I feel like.That leaves either an elite spec, or any of the rest of the core trait lines. I find either tactics or arms offer better incentives than any of the elite lines.

Spellbreaker offers a second burst but limited to level 1 adrenaline, their traitline is kinda meh.Berkserker feels off. The 300 toughness penalty doesn't feel justifiable vs. any incentives the trait line has to offer.I understand my experience with warrior is limited after all the recent updates, but is this what you all feel about warrior or am I missing something about the 2 elite specs?

Get out while you still can. Anet doesn't want Warrior to have sustain anymore. This class is dead and will remain dead.