Fix the que times

sniperman.1738

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@sniperman.1738 said:Can we seriously get a fix on que times please, waiting 2 hrs to get into a border is beyond annoying and feels somewhat unreasonable for how old this game is.

Are you saying all 4 maps have ques, lol?

We had a 80 man que on EB alone yesterday., All other maps were qeued too. no downstate + wxp/track boost will do that :)

Well I have seen a few people place their characters auto run into a corner and macro skills so they do not get the afk disconnect while they are sleeping ( have seen same person doing it for 3+ hours) and that person is taking up a valuable spot for someone who might want to get in and enjoy the game. Reporting this type of activity does nothing by the way. I feel bad for people who are missing out on the fun because someone does not want to log off.

@aspirine.6852 said:

@sniperman.1738 said:Can we seriously get a fix on que times please, waiting 2 hrs to get into a border is beyond annoying and feels somewhat unreasonable for how old this game is.

Are you saying all 4 maps have ques, lol?

We had a 80 man que on EB alone yesterday., All other maps were qeued too. no downstate + wxp/track boost will do that :)

You are right about the Que I have seen 40+ on maps. I think a lot of people are either coming back for the no-down state or else lots of new WvW'ers are trying it out either way its a total mess. I already know there is a huge Que and plan for it i do some gathering or crafting while i wait for it to pop. well who knew a game with 3 realm's with massive combat with keeps and siege was going to be so popular ? Reminds me of the good old DAOC glory days but I do not recall them putting limitations on how many people could be in the RvRvR area.

You can always transfer to a low population server that has no queues. As a server bonus you would get the outnumbered buff most of the time and you could collect pips faster.