Free to Play/Core Builds for PvP

Vallun.2071

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Most ppl are gonna playing menders bunker core ranger for ats. Valk is good still though

What crit chance can you get with valk? 50%?

Pmuch the crit chance is terrible but because all your combos are hidden behind pet swaps and interrupts all of which give you 100% Crit chance- almost all the time you try and land a maul or axe 3 it’ll crit. That’s the only reason it really works tbh

I really appreciate your work, this might not be meta builds, but these builds are working good and are a nice help for newer people or players below plat2. You give a big majority of people builds that they run something on their fave class and it makes good sense.

Keep on going, I love your work

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:The core ranger builds you showed use expansion pets. @Vallun.2071

Since they are both marksmenship with beast mastery- tiger would be great for f2p players other than maybe raven or owl(if you want 2 birds). If you looking for a more bunkery pet with tiger maybe siamoth or even wolf for a fear maybe

Isn't Tiger from HoT?

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:The core ranger builds you showed use expansion pets. @Vallun.2071

Since they are both marksmenship with beast mastery- tiger would be great for f2p players other than maybe raven or owl(if you want 2 birds). If you looking for a more bunkery pet with tiger maybe siamoth or even wolf for a fear maybe

Isn't Tiger from HoT?

O yeah I was thinking of the same family as the wolf family. The snow leopard is a decent sub for tiger, but doesn’t have as much synergy with marksmanship.