PoF advice?

Six.3469

I'm pretty much stuck in the PoF story. I may be a little uninformed or just not experienced with the mastery system just yet, but it seems like earning mastery points and unlocking mounts is incredibly difficult. Is there an easier way to earn mastery points? Right now I'm working on map completion and hoping to get anything out of it, but so far it looks like I need the other mounts to earn masteries and I need those masteries to unlock the mounts. Which makes things a little bit frustrating. I hope I'm just missing something super obvious.

Any advice would be helpful!

The Dulfy guide is super-useful. Take it a little at a time and soon you will have MPs galore. Get your Raptor to the 3rd mastery, then don't spend more points on it. Once you have the Springer, work on its masteries. With its basic jump you can reach some MPs so spend those on the Springer until you get its high jump, and once you have that you'll have a ton more MPs that are reachable.

Where are you stuck? Would love to help.

In addition to what sokeenoppa and Witch of Doom said, look through the achievements for which ones offer mastery points. Several of them are pretty easy to do, both in the early parts of the story and in the open maps.

You might also check the LFG tool when you have a block of time, since there are still MP trains running. Look for ones that say which mounts they'll be using in the description.

Thanks everyone! Super helpful. I used Dulfy to get a boost and now I'm moving pretty quickly. Turned out I had the wrong idea about the requirements for unlocking new mounts, lol. I appreciate the advice & support! Witch of Doom, at this point I'm just stuck trying to get the Jackal mount, someone mentioned you need either Springer or Skimmer at certain levels before you can get it so I'm just working with those. But I think I know where I'm going!

Archived