Sinister or rampager?

im a condi soulbeast with full vipers set and i have overcapped my bleeding. i have noticed that my light on my feet trait gives me 10% condi duration so my bleed duration gets 100% even if i maintain it at only 90% because of the buff. this results in having 2 of my rings becoming somewhat replaceable as i dont need the extra expertise from them. im thinking of getting 2 more rings preferably with se stats as vipers without the expertise but i cant decide between sinister or rampager. can help? which is better? or should i leave my viper rings alone?

What is the duration like on other conditions you use?

Since in my experience, Condi SB uses more than just bleeding (Poison and Burning play a big part in overall damage)

If they are not getting benefit from your Viper's rings, then utilize Grieving ones instead, as Grieving adds the most damage when trading out Viper's gear.

Though from what I can tell, even Snow Crows use full Vipers due to Poison/Burning duration despite overcapping on Bleed duration (By a LOT, as they use Krait runes which also give 50% Bleed duration)

@Taril.8619 said:What is the duration like on other conditions you use?

Since in my experience, Condi SB uses more than just bleeding (Poison and Burning play a big part in overall damage)

If they are not getting benefit from your Viper's rings, then utilize Grieving ones instead, as Grieving adds the most damage when trading out Viper's gear.

Though from what I can tell, even Snow Crows use full Vipers due to Poison/Burning duration despite overcapping on Bleed duration (By a LOT, as they use Krait runes which also give 50% Bleed duration)

i use krait too thats why im overcapping. yes poison and burning are also inflicted by condi sb. thats why i asked if i should leave my viper rings as it is. ill try grieving. thanks for info.

@Zereqiel.8249 said:

i use krait too thats why im overcapping. yes poison and burning are also inflicted by condi sb. thats why i asked if i should leave my viper rings as it is. ill try grieving. thanks for info.

No thats not what you opening post said at all mate read it again.

@Zereqiel.8249 said:

A full set of Krait runes gives 50% bleed duration. Meaning if you decide to drop expertise as low as to hit 90% bleed duration (leaving you at 40% condition duration from other sources), in order to maximize the Light on my Feet trait, you'll be suffering a LOT of lacking duration on Poison and Burning.

If you do not optimize for 90% Bleed duration, then what's the point?

Also the actual condi soulbeast meta build uses Quick Draw Grandmaster, instead of Light on my Feet, for some of your high damage skills, one of which is Bonfire, which does 9 stacks of Burning. Now you might be running a variation of that build or a complete custom build, but you better make sure you compensate for a lot of loss in burning damage.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

A full set of Krait runes gives 50% bleed duration. Meaning if you decide to drop expertise as low as to hit 90% bleed duration (leaving you at 40% condition duration from other sources), in order to maximize the Light on my Feet trait, you'll be suffering a LOT of lacking duration on Poison and Burning.

If you do not optimize for 90% Bleed duration, then what's the point?

Also the actual condi soulbeast meta build uses Quick Draw Grandmaster, instead of Light on my Feet, for some of your high damage skills, one of which is Bonfire, which does 9 stacks of Burning. Now you might be running a variation of that build or a complete custom build, but you better make sure you compensate for a lot of loss in burning damage.

i quick draw on single target like champs. its the multiple enemies running at me with murderous intent that i switch to lomf because i have to dodge and use shortbow 3 on my rotation. sorry for the confusion i should have mentioned this in 1st post.

@Linken.6345 said:

No thats not what you opening post said at all mate read it again.

k.