Recent Server Lag - Night Time Only

ZeroSkitzo.5403

Hi All - I’ve been having very bad ping in wvw the past few nights but have never lagged before in queued maps at night nor do I lag during the day. I’m on Ethernet so no issues with internet connection so wanted to see if there’s anything else I can do or hope it sorts itself out eventually.

Again - never have ever had any issues in wvw at night and it’s perfectly fine during the day which I know population lower but why I mentioned never had issues at night/in queued maps before.

Thanks!

Today was the worst I've experienced since the very old days of 50v50v50 three-ways at Garri in 2012.

I'm not going to bother posting screenshots because nobody really cares but from them you can see how my ping spikes based on proximity to a specific blob (always seems to be them) - 200ms (which is my average due to location on earth), up to 1600ms when they started coming within I'm guessing 5000(?) range and then hitting 4000ms when they corpse humped my body. They move on and I don't release then back to 200ms.

Fucking frustrating and I'm very close to being done with this shit.

@MarzAttakz.9608 said:I'm not going to bother posting screenshots because nobody really cares but from them you can see how my ping spikes based on proximity to a specific blob (always seems to be them) - 200ms (which is my average due to location on earth), up to 1600ms when they started coming within I'm guessing 5000(?) range and then hitting 4000ms when they corpse humped my body. They move on and I don't release then back to 200ms.

Same situation for me. I've never had this literally unplayable lag like over 4k ping until the doom balance patch from beginning of the game. But i have to say good bye to gw2 now. Other games are still fine ping. I don't blame Anet/AMS but there's no way to play any longer.