Thank you for the new gamemode

Dantheman.3589

I have been playing a lot of the new game mode "outrotate the hacker" lately. It starts everyday at a random time.

Another great gamemode is "you rage, you lose" when the game thinks that players with 10K+ played games would actually be interested in playing with people that have less than 100 games played. Conquest is on its way out, this is the new thing.

@"bkv.2371" said:I have been playing a lot of the new game mode "outrotate the hacker" lately. It starts everyday at a random time.

Another great gamemode is "you rage, you lose" when the game thinks that players with 10K+ played games would actually be interested in playing with people that have less than 100 games played. Conquest is on its way out, this is the new thing.

Oh it officially died last season when everyone saw players like NEX blatantly shamelessly cheating all season long with hack programs and then take top 100 slots without being suspended, after being reported by several 100s of players and caught on streamer footage as well. The death of conquest ranked being taken seriously was then exasperated when popular streamers began exposing each other publicly for win trading.

I mean, people always knew there was cheating going on, but it became painfully obvious last season just how much of it there really was, and that arenanet did not care about it happening at all whatsoever in any way.

I had so so many people just leave and not come back last season, and they didn't even care enough to say anything to anyone when doing so.

The ranked mode is very seriously a complete joke scene being used by certain players to fuel the image of themselves that they want to portray to people via their stream or in-game for w/e their reason is. It is quite clear that not only does arenanet not care that they are doing this, but it would appear that they are protecting them actually.

At this point, the ranked needs to just be removed. Any & all competitive rewards/rating needs to be shuffled to AT play, where players can't match manipulate and win 90% of the games they are in by planting goons on the opposing team.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@"bkv.2371" said:I have been playing a lot of the new game mode "outrotate the hacker" lately. It starts everyday at a random time.

Oh it officially died last season when everyone saw players like NEX blatantly shamelessly cheating all season long with hack programs and then take top 100 slots without being suspended, after being reported by several 100s of players and caught on streamer footage as well. The death of conquest ranked being taken seriously was then exasperated when popular streamers began exposing each other publicly for win trading.

I mean, people always knew there was cheating going on, but it became painfully obvious last season just how much of it there really was, and that arenanet did not care about it happening at all whatsoever in any way.

I had so so many people just leave and not come back last season, and they didn't even care enough to say anything to anyone when doing so.

The ranked mode is very seriously a complete joke scene being used by certain players to fuel the image of themselves that they want to portray to people via their stream or in-game for w/e their reason is. It is quite clear that not only does arenanet not care that they are doing this, but it would appear that they are protecting them actually.

At this point, the ranked needs to just be removed. Any & all competitive rewards/rating needs to be shuffled to AT play, where players can't match manipulate and win 90% of the games they are in by planting goons on the opposing team.

"popular streamer"

GW2lol