Revenant PVP Bug Can't be Damaged

Burfi.5683

So i just had a game vs. a rev who had tablet right on top of him & just stands still on capture point. Unless you use aoe skills he can't be damaged, even with aoe skills he healed as if game thinks he's out of combat & just healing non stop. We overlapped our aoe/ground damage & finally after a long time brought him down to half health when he started to run away. Since point was already captured, we had to play most game ignoring that capture point. It wasn't like we just 4v5'd rest of his team, he'd come fight with team then run back to that same spot whenever anyone tried capping it.

Is it a known bug? Is tablet hitbox bigger than player or some other bug?

That isn't how the tablet works; the tablet itself does not have a hitbox, though a skill it has can summon a bubble which blocks projectiles. And just to clarify this for you, a LOT of skills in this game are actually aoes, one major group being just about every single melee attack, and this is often referred to as "cleave." The fact you need to mention aoes leads me to suspect one or more of you didn't bother to run up to the rev and just mash a melee weapon into its face.

Revs can build to be very tanky and have a lot of regen, though I don't know if it would be enough to handle more than three or more people beating it to a pulp, especially with recent nerfs to healing and damage reducing traits. From what you describe here, it could very well be that you just had a very tanky rev and didn't hit it with enough damage while having some person, or people, mindlessly spamming projectiles into a projectile block, or you genuinely found someone abusing a bug or some sort of hack. My bet is on the former.

Was he using skills or was he literally just standing there? That’s a really important distinction, because if he’s just standing there doing nothing then sounds like a hacker or bug, but if he’s using skills then likely a renegade bunker. If you have more info than just “we couldn’t kill him” (like what skills was he using (besides just Tablet)) could definitely help you figure it out

• 1 month later...

IF was the player invenerable ...can be a bug or something else, as a tablet user in most gamemodes never hapened to me or never noticed.

Basicly what LucianTheAngelic.7054 said.

Still.....@Burfi.5683Note: Rev Ventari has a antirange dome wich u need to know how pressure and counter the rev, sometimes u m8 not get it rendered (sometimes even mine isnt rendered and feels it doesnt work while energy pips are @ -6 ) if u were using single targets range skills like bow stuff for example it will work like any other absortion dome, or WoReflection(in this case will reflect damage back to source).If thats the case the easy way is @ the moment he pull out tablet you swap to melee weapon or aoe.@lare.5129 yeah i had th e same impression that OP missed noticing the dome.

EDIT: if u are full melee its also a bad thing, ventari has a blind trait with no ICD he can also spam calling tablet and KB with tablet explosion, but he will be most time 0energy, unless he swap for something else.

It can be a strong suporter but alone its most probably the easyest support class to take down, no invunerabilities only heal skill on herald wich can be interruped(some players can interrupt my herald heal on cast) so its a pseudo invunerability..

What class, weapon, skill were u using?