Tempest fix when?

Poledra Val.1490

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@aelska.4609 said:One of the billion things we expect to be fixed by small patches that never occur.

They actually nerfed Mist form because of it, so I guess it's working as intended?

And OP please, lets not make a topic of 'Fix Tempest' when there isn't anything to 'fix' more of a 'Glyph Combo with Mist form'

If thats the case then every class should have the ability to revive while being invunrable free for all circus right?...I seriously doubt that is working as intended.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:

@Avatar.3568 said:Idk you use 2 utility skills to save rez, I think that's fair

people use 30 skills to get a down, you use 2 to negate all that work

he is talking about slots not how many times you hit a button

and I am talking about skills as a whole, both utility, class mechanics, weapon skills and pet skills.If entire team puts in effort to get a down and tempest makes a no counterplay rez there is a problem.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

and I am talking about skills as a whole, both utility, class mechanics, weapon skills and pet skills.If entire team puts in effort to get a down and tempest makes a no counterplay rez there is a problem.

Finally someone understands, there should always be counterplay to someone being rez'd, bottom line this needs to be addressed.

@Poledra Val.1490 said:

Finally someone understands, there should always be counterplay to someone being rez'd, bottom line this needs to be addressed.

Y'all really crying about some combos now? Seriously? Wtf is wrong with these forums.

@Poledra Val.1490 said:

What about pulling out some dmg to cleave the shit out?

@Poledra Val.1490 said:

@aelska.4609 said:One of the billion things we expect to be fixed by small patches that never occur.

They actually nerfed Mist form because of it, so I guess it's working as intended?

And OP please, lets not make a topic of 'Fix Tempest' when there isn't anything to 'fix' more of a 'Glyph Combo with Mist form'

If thats the case then every class should have the ability to revive while being invunrable free for all circus right?...I seriously doubt that is working as intended.

Engineers can do it

You can use stealth to res aswell if you like

Sorry for lack of comment, it's just pointless to explain to someone who would rather cry on forums about something that isn't totally broken rather than playing said class and trying it out for himself

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Engineers can do it

Sorry for lack of comment, it's just pointless to explain to someone who would rather cry on forums about something that isn't totally broken rather than playing said class and trying it out for himself

its better to go on the forums and defend a bug that makes the game unfun, on top of being overpowered, forcing both teams to use it or be at a clear disadvantage.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Engineers can do it

its better to go on the forums and defend a bug that makes the game unfun, on top of being overpowered, forcing both teams to use it or be at a clear disadvantage.

It's not a bug if it's working as intended (Mist form has always allowed it since start of game) I'm not defending it that it shouldn't be changed, but it doesn't need a fix, I guess people want Mist form to be another Obby flesh but with a 75 sec CD

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:It's not a bug if it's working as intended (Mist form has always allowed it since start of game) I'm not defending it that it shouldn't be changed, but it doesn't need a fix, I guess people want Mist form to be another Obby flesh but with a 75 sec CD

Is it though? All classes resses can be stopped through interupt or poison, why should the ele get special treatment with a 100% res through use of a bug. The skill mist form is listed as a bug on the wiki, Overload and Res persist through it.

There is no counterplay against Glyph > Mist form.

Mist form was designed as an escape mechanic that allows you to run away without taking any damage.

People trying to justify how this should be allowed is just silly.

@Smoosh.2718 said:

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:It's not a bug if it's working as intended (Mist form has always allowed it since start of game) I'm not defending it that it shouldn't be changed, but it doesn't need a fix, I guess people want Mist form to be another Obby flesh but with a 75 sec CD

Is it though? All classes resses can be stopped through interupt or poison, why should the ele get special treatment with a 100% res through use of a bug. The skill mist form is listed as a bug on the wiki, Overload and Res persist through it.

Ah, I looked on wiki before but didn't notice it at first, just checked again and yeah, it is there My bad

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Avatar.3568" said:Idk you use 2 utility skills to save rez, I think that's fair

What ele can do every other from the big heal elites classes can do it = safe rez a player from a distance. I think we talking about this build :https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Tempest_-_D/F_Auramancer . There are 2 more important things to say about it first it is really weird or is not healer build second there is no other or all together a healer build for pvp any more at least on meta battle . Also from technical viewpoint giving up 2 slots is really expensive if you knew what you could take otherwise.

All the builds I see which use mender amulet on Metabattle are bunker builds essentially . Okay first what went wrong ? The big nerf at the beginning of the year but also in general supporter are always attacked how OP their stuff is . It's not it isn't completely but it is essentially for brining team play into the game because otherwise you can run around like a bot or like brain dead person. This mainly helps the bot users because their bots are behave like the average pvp player now and this is not a joke I honestly can not distinguish any more between them:

-they rarely talk

• they run solo
  • they don't come for help or group up
  • they run to the same target over and over.

In retrospect many of the threads with nerf this and that looks like champaigns form bot users to turn pvp in a bots only farm ~.~To be fair not every players are like this I had one group after week which was great we still lost but I was still really grateful to see players which play as team not like it is now .

In the end I must also say this build of the Tempest is broken but it is on other places in the build like tornado and some trait lines are not sorted in the right way I don't like how the build is actually so self-fish and can still be good I think menders need less power and more heal . I also have a post about the current situation of healers in general in gw2

@"Avatar.3568" said:Idk you use 2 utility skills to save rez, I think that's fair

What ele can do every other from the big heal elites classes can do it = safe rez a player from a distance. I think we talking about this build :
. There are 2 more important things to say about it first it is really weird or is not healer build second there is no other or all together a healer build for pvp any more at least on meta battle . Also from technical viewpoint giving up 2 slots is really expensive if you knew what you could take otherwise.

All the builds I see which use mender amulet on Metabattle are bunker builds essentially . Okay first what went wrong ? The big nerf at the beginning of the year but also in general supporter are always attacked how OP their stuff is . It's not it isn't completely but it is essentially for brining team play into the game because otherwise you can run around like a bot or like brain dead person. This mainly helps the bot users because their bots are behave like the average pvp player now and this is not a joke I honestly can not distinguish any more between them:

-they rarely talk
  • they run solo

In retrospect many of the threads with nerf this and that looks like champaigns form bot users to turn pvp in a bots only farm ~.~To be fair not every players are like this I had one group after week which was great we still lost but I was still really grateful to see players which play as team not like it is now .

In the end I must also say this build of the Tempest is broken but it is on other places in the build like tornado and some trait lines are not sorted in the right way I don't like how the build is actually so self-fish and can still be good I think menders need less power and more heal . I also have a post about the current situation of healers in general in gw2

I speak from AT perspective, 1 good revive can end entire teamfight. If one team runs mistform tempest and another doesnt, you by default have to win the fight twice.And mist form itself is REALLY good for tempest, if your ally gets focus you use it to no-counterplay rez, if you are focused you use it to run and reset, and since you run full healing stuff by the time you return to fight you are full hp.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

What ele can do every other from the big heal elites classes can do it = safe rez a player from a distance. I think we talking about this build :
. There are 2 more important things to say about it first it is really weird or is not healer build second there is no other or all together a healer build for pvp any more at least on meta battle . Also from technical viewpoint giving up 2 slots is really expensive if you knew what you could take otherwise.

-they rarely talk
  • they run solo

I speak from AT perspective, 1 good revive can end entire teamfight. If one team runs mistform tempest and another doesnt, you by default have to win the fight twice.This is EXACTLY why res utils and passives have no place in this game.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Engineers can do it

Engineers can ress while invul like misfform eles can do too (this only allows to ress while not being cced or taking aoe cleave dmg) , engineer needs to drop the elixir toss while not being invulnerable . Also elixir isnt a insta ress you can COUNTER it by hard cleaving the downed when you CANT COUNTER the INSTA ress made by a good tempest player wich is the scenario poledra is talking about , surely on a low elo team fight u can pretty much lower the downed life enogh to cancel the ress by a poisoned 33%hp but at high elo tempest will likely precast the signet mading a non countereable scenario (even if the downed is moved by cc top eles can still land the glyph moving the cast)

Stealth the downed also can be countered by aoe cleave or some aoe reveals

What i mean is you can counter all scenarios u said by cleaving or poisoning the downed but u cant counter mist glyph cast , glyph is a perfectly balanced skill but both mistform + glyph isnt cuz it doenst allow to counterplay and this is said by Crann one of the best actual sup tempest of the game ;)

@Shiyo.3578 said:

-they rarely talk
  • they run solo

I speak from AT perspective, 1 good revive can end entire teamfight. If one team runs mistform tempest and another doesnt, you by default have to win the fight twice.This is EXACTLY why res utils and passives have no place in this game.

This is exactly why res utils are skilled base gameplay . Good teams or good players will rupt glyph cast while not that good players wont . The only problem here is being able to invul while cast glyph (wich have a easy solution) not the glyph itself

If a player cant rupt a glyph is a l2p issue not a balance requirement

-they rarely talk
  • they run solo

R u saying tempest isnt a support healer wtf? Idk if u saying tempest is a bunker but it isnt , u cant pretty much bunker a node with it ,No theyr not talking about moving out when casting glyph , theyre talking about using mistform bug to cast glyph while being invulnerable .

Tempest needs to run that "selfish " otherwise it would be a easy target.

The link runs sup tempest with earth but fire is way better cuz big condi cleanse