Abysmal performarce during the past/current week

Hello all guys i have some problems (just recently) running gw 2 on my laptop, specs are the following:i7 4510U at 2.6ghz8gb ramnvidia geforce 840mwin10 1903

Game was already running on best performance at 1366x768 res, but during the last days gaming has been really painful, with stutters every 10 secs and fps from 40 to 5/6. What can i do to fix? Or is this a global concern?

I hope someone can help you. I recommend checking your temps to make sure nothing is being throttled. Make sure integrated graphics are not being used after an update. Update your drivers. If your drivers are up to date, try an older driver from 2 months ago.

One of the problem everyone is currently having is the Vermillion Wing effect. Each set of wings on your screen drop the frames. My frames drop 10-20 frames alone from me using it in places where I am by myself with 144 frames.

Test 1: Necromancer (Drops 10-20 frames)Test 2: Chornomancer with Clones (Drops 20-30 frames)Test 3: 8 other players with the backpiece (Drops 20 frames)