Need help with error 42 since CS gave up.

So I came back to the game just a week ago. Have not really played since launch of HoT. When I first came back I could not buy gems. A day later after making a ticket I could again. Now 3 days ago I started to get error 42 pop ups throughout the day. But after a while I no longer could buy anything off the trading post. It would load for a while than the error pops and it fails. So I tried to sell an item with the instant sale on the trading post and the item will disappear from my bags. However no gold is in the delivery box at all. I have done this many times now with cheap stuff and nothing ever appears.

I contacted CS and they posted the usual copy paste replies and I did what they asked to try and solve the issue. Well about a day ago I had seen that the living stories were going on sale. I figured the gem store was not broken for me so I went ahead and bought 1600 gems. No issues at all. Now when I went to buy living story season 3 it was just stuck loading for a long time. Than eventually the gem store just closed. I open it back up and and the gems had been deducted from my total. But I had not received the living story episodes. As well I can no longer see anything on the gem store at all. I try clicking a tab and it says no results. To add tho, I can freely continue to buy more gems since its the only ui on the gem store working still.

Last night CS said the issue is because of high latency but I have gone through just about everything they asked as well as many other options that others had tried to fix similar issues. Well I went and made a 2nd account and found it had 0 issues with the trading post and gem store. I brought that up to the CS to see why my main account does not work and the 2nd account works just fine with nothing having changed between the two. They closed the ticket with no response.

So I have an new ticket seeing if theres anyway for a refund for the gems since I can't even use them. I see no point playing the game further if I can't use the trading post/gem store at all.Has anyone had this similar issue and were you able to fix it? Also to add, everything else in the game works just fine, I can play and do any activity with 0 issues.

Things I have tried--deleted cache many times-reinstalled the game 3 times so far-opened up the ports as well as try laucnhing the game through the different ports-vpn-making sure it is allowed through firewall-disabling firewall and security-lowering firewall on modem-running pc through phone tether for different internet service-changing DNS to google ones-installing game on an old laptop at work and using the works internet, still had the same issueand probably more things that I just can't think of right now.

I was really having fun getting into GW2 again. Played through the PoF story and was working on my skyscale. Almost 2k hours in the game and was ready to no life it again. But this issue is so frustrating and losing hope on it getting fixed. I can't find anything else to really try besides maybe waiting for a new patch to the game to see if it just fixes itself.

Update - this morning I decided to just delete all the firewall settings I had added for GW2. After about an hour of playing the trading post started to update all the transactions. After about 30 minutes it seems everything has caught up. Not sure if that is what fixed it or just happened to occur aorund the same time.