Domain of Kourna Bounty Help

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@Arkhanek.1936 said:Change server for more populated. I changes to EU Desolation server and found help in 5minutes. Greetings and good luck.

Servers doesnt matter for pve, they are all bound in one megaserver. Servers only matters for WvW

EU servers and NA servers do not share PvE maps. So changing to EU does matter in pve.

@Avengedeath.4671 said:

@Arkhanek.1936 said:Change server for more populated. I changes to EU Desolation server and found help in 5minutes. Greetings and good luck.

Servers doesnt matter for pve, they are all bound in one megaserver. Servers only matters for WvW

EU servers and NA servers do not share PvE maps. So changing to EU does matter in pve.

How many players are willing to pay the cost to change Regions (minimum cost 500 Gems) for one event?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

How many players are willing to pay the cost to change Regions (minimum cost 500 Gems) for one event?

I guess at least one....

@Birdsong.4350 and @"Mirauve.4128" get a commander tag, create an open squad and put it up in LFG (don't forget to add message in squad to what the purpose is for your tag/LFG as that will be visible from LFG).

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Commander

Mentor Tag lack feature like fast joining from map or mini-map (click on tag and option to join will show), broadcast (above squad interface is small section where one can type a message that is in centre of screen - useful to get everybody's attention and avoiding filter that doesn't show squad channel messages).

Another important feature of commander tag is that it is possible to pick a limited range of colour. If there are several commanders on same map, then pick another colour and explain who is doing what in map chat (/m). Use /squad or /d to change back to squad channel. The reason to use squad channel is to keep it clean from general chat in map channel (can become messy when there are several people joining and don't know what to do or what is going on), it is often easier when squad can help other people while you as commander focus on getting bounty or keep an eye on map for objectives/mission or time for event.

Commander tag can be used in both PvE and WvW content. It is a very good tool to see where everybody are located on a map (blue dots) and to keep a group (squad/party) together when somebody gets into another instance of a new map. Status on player are also much easier to see (grid or table view). In table view you will see who is alive or dead, boons and condition (grid only show dead/alive and sups which is only for wvw).

Combine commander tag with Call Target and you should have a good tool to focus group on bounty boss or where group need to interact (merchant/repair/any NPC/player or object that can be targeted in game). Set up key bind to both Call Target and Take Target (will show in chat after someone have called a target). For Bounty it can be important to make squad aware of bombs that need to be killed/healing turrets that will heal boss etc. Here a Call Target will fast get attention from group without typing anything and group can move back to target boss when object or adds have been killed.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Deedrick.4372 said:Also meta servers try to line you up on certain criteria, like guild, friends, server, etc.... Guesting to another server, could get you put in a more populous map if there is one.

Dont really help anymore after they changed it to mega servers mate.

It actually does. Try it some time before you just discount, guesting not working. Its a way to find a new instance without a taxi.

@Deedrick.4372 said:

@Deedrick.4372 said:Also meta servers try to line you up on certain criteria, like guild, friends, server, etc.... Guesting to another server, could get you put in a more populous map if there is one.

It actually does. Try it some time before you just discount, guesting not working. Its a way to find a new instance without a taxi.

Maybe on eu were we got french and german servers but what about on Na?

@Linken.6345 said:

Maybe on eu were we got french and german servers but what about on Na?

I have used it multiple times on NA to find a new instance of a map. I won't say its 100% every time, but its worth trying. If you are running solo like I often do, it can work even in NA.

Try popping just a mentor tag and announce the bounty in map accordingly - try to come off like you know what you're doing, even if you haven't a clue. A lot of times people just like to be a follower and will gladly believe that the person they are following knows what they're doing and are grateful for the focus you provide.

I did this myself on the Sandswept map. I'd never even activated a bounty before. I even went to the wrong location at first. Made no difference ? People stood around waiting with me quite patiently. Did it no problem in the end and loads of people just turned up. Worked a treat.

Good luck!