Gaymer LF evening/latenight PST PvE Raiding/Strike/Fractal+ content

acmorrissey.2135

Hello I’m a gaymer looking for a PvE based guild focused on raiding, strikes and T4 fractals. While I do meta events I’m not looking for one of those guilds, I also already have a WvW guild but new friends to play PvP with are always awesome but not really a guild dedicated to it. The times I can play right now are from around the daily reset till around 2-3am in the morning PST. If you do guild missions I will join them.

Just a little bit about myself, long time gamer over many different titles and genres. I show up prepared researching fights if I don't know them. I take advice well and learn fast when it comes to new fights. I fully take advantage of sites like snowcrows and discritize when it comes to learning things and I always run whatever is best and "the meta". I also have every class at max level and can easily play almost any role/job for strikes and several are geared for T4s. While I definitely take content seriously when it's needed but I do like to let loose and have fun and goof off. If you know what RPDR is we will be good friends.