Build recommendations pre scrap and holo

Plainguy.1486

Just came back after several years, It appears I was midway into Scrapper before logging off..Most builds I see are for Scrapper and Holo so it is tough to figure out what to run before getting Scrapper locked in.

My current idea is going Scrapper once it is maxed out but asking what a decent solo build at 80 until I unlock all of Scrapper.I have trade skills so I can craft all the exotic armor needed to hold me over, then work on the next armor upgrade.. I also have a bunch of laurels as well.

Been doing some googling but not much info what stats and weapons to use so any links or advice would be appreciated

Just run whatever you plan to run when you get your E-Spec finished.

Heck, you can even use the half finished E-Spec as one of your Specializations to access its weapon and some of its skills.

Beyond that:

Power build - Berserker/Marauder gear + Rifle/Hammer + Grenade Kit + Bomb Kit + Rifle Turret + Whatever Elite Skill you think is funny.Firearms/Explosives/Whatever

Condi Build - Viper/Trailblazer/Sinister gear + Pistol Pistol + Grenade Kit + Bomb Kit + Flamethrower + Whatever Elite Skill you think is funny.Firearms/Explosives/Whatever

For Scrapper, the former would transition better as Scrapper is terrible with conditions due to not only having 0 synergy, but also having anti-synergy with condi builds (As it only generates barrier from direct damage dealt, not condition damage)

@Taril.8619 said:Just run whatever you plan to run when you get your E-Spec finished.

Heck, you can even use the half finished E-Spec as one of your Specializations to access its weapon and some of its skills.

Beyond that:

Power build - Berserker/Marauder gear + Rifle/Hammer + Grenade Kit + Bomb Kit + Rifle Turret + Whatever Elite Skill you think is funny.Firearms/Explosives/Whatever

Condi Build - Viper/Trailblazer/Sinister gear + Pistol Pistol + Grenade Kit + Bomb Kit + Flamethrower + Whatever Elite Skill you think is funny.Firearms/Explosives/Whatever

For Scrapper, the former would transition better as Scrapper is terrible with conditions due to not only having 0 synergy, but also having anti-synergy with condi builds (As it only generates barrier from direct damage dealt, not condition damage)

Thank you VERY MUCH for the gear info.. I have a bunch of 80s but been off for years.. its like studying to figure stuff out again..