Returning after 8 years. Got a level boost to 60. No idea what to do now :)

Hi, I have just returned since quitting when the game had just released. I managed to get a character to level 50. I got a level 60 boost birthday present which I used on a new character. So, here I am now with a level 60 elementalist standing in Rata sum with no idea what I should do. Anyone that could point me in a direction? I do not really remember much of the game. I guess a start would be to find out where to level at 60. Also how do I get there? :D

@Daroul.4659 said:Hi, I have just returned since quitting when the game had just released. I managed to get a character to level 50. I got a level 60 boost birthday present which I used on a new character. So, here I am now with a level 60 elementalist standing in Rata sum with no idea what I should do. Anyone that could point me in a direction? I do not really remember much of the game. I guess a start would be to find out where to level at 60. Also how do I get there? :D

You will get down leveled and earn exp at lower maps so just start your story mateMap complete harvest everything and break down gear you wont use

@Daroul.4659 said:Hi, I have just returned since quitting when the game had just released. I managed to get a character to level 50. I got a level 60 boost birthday present which I used on a new character. So, here I am now with a level 60 elementalist standing in Rata sum with no idea what I should do. Anyone that could point me in a direction? I do not really remember much of the game. I guess a start would be to find out where to level at 60. Also how do I get there? :D

I think reaching max level (level 80) should be your first goal. You can worry about what to do next after that.

Using a boost without knowing (or remembering) the game is usually unwise. It's better to start a new char from scratch so the game can teach you the structure. Levelling is fast enough these days that you'd get to 80 pretty quick and then the game opens up properly

If you don't want to do that;

• You have your story journal to follow. After the core game is completed, story episodes and expansions will be paid content
  • The world maps indicate their level range. You can walk their or use Lions Arch as a hub to make it quicker
  • Level to 80 and you can do later story, get mounts (from expansion story), fractals, raids, access more maps etc