Don't Show Me This Again Checkbox Please!!!

Totally agree with the OP.And that notification box has been popping up a LOT lately. Yes, I understand that it's a symptom of an massive underlying problem... BUT why does the notification have to add to the problem! I mean, does it have to be:

A. So ####### big and intrusive!B. Right in the middle of the ####### screen!C. Demand a clicked response to make it go the ####### away!

In fairness, I have not actually disconnected... so there's that. But at the weekend those notification boxes were coming up almost every 2 minutes, while I was in the middle of a raid boss with guildies. That was not fun! And it wasn't just me. Almost the whole squad were getting them.

recently, the other night i had experienced this error spam itself on my screen. i was afk ingame watching something on my other monitor and the error came up suddenly i didn't even do anything or even clicked ok, it just literally popped in and out of the centre of my screen rapidly without any action from me. it only lasted for like 5ish seconds though before everything returned back to "normal".

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:So, the experience offered to players since years is:

• Lag spikes
  • Unplayable PoF maps with 1000+ ping
  • Broken TP
  • Continuous annoying messages due to other connectivity issues
  • Disconnects
  • Server crashesHooray.

And they want us to buy their expansion soon...Seriously, i can't play on PoF maps, but they want me to buy the next expansion... Right.

Well, i do have to say, i can see why they would think its ok to do that, i mean, servers have been crap since before the whole rollback shenanigans, but instead of asking for a fix to the server structure and netcode, people are asking not to be made aware of the errors with the netcode and structure. I mean, out of sight out of mind i guess... I worry for humanity sometimes.

@"Raarsi.6798" said:This pops up for me once every five minutes. Connection's fine, not even using the TP.

Would feel better if devs also added the OP's checkbox option too.

Or a check-box in the options for a setting like "don't show system connection issues dialogue". Usually, if there's a system connection issue, you learn about it from being kicked to the character select screen. Failing that, put it as a system message in the chat dialogue that can be turned off by turning off system messages.

After all, it's a pretty useless thing to be showing players. It can sit in the chat box and get buried for all the impact it has on the functionality of the game.

Good to know they're working on it. Hope they can track down the issues and get them fixed ASAP. I had to bail on the boss runs because the stupid thing kept getting in my way for most of the fights.