HoT Not Showing Up

@"Healix.5819" said:If by trading post you mean gem store...

HoT isn't available through the gem store. What they do have is the deluxe upgrade, which only gives you the deluxe items (character slot, glider, etc). You should have only been able to see this if you already had HoT.

Yeah, I meant the gem store. I got the Deluxe Upgrade, I remember it being 2,400 gems. But on the hero story section, it doesn't say whether or not I have the actual expansion.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"Floaty.8532" said:But on the hero story section, it doesn't say whether or not I have the actual expansion.

If you're unsure, then you have HoT. If you didn't, the story journal would be locked and show a "requires HoT" message with a button to buy it.

It says requires HoT, so I'm not entirely sure how I got the deluxe upgrade, to be honest.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If you own Path of Fire, Heart of Thorns should be unlocked. If not, you can contact the CS Team.If you do not own Path of Fire, you might consider contacting the CS Team and asking for a refund for your Gem purchase. As long as you did not receive and use any of the Heart of Thorn upgrade items, that is.

Good luck.

I do indeed have PoF. Bought it 2 years ago. Would that still unlock HoT? I'll contacts the CS Team, as well

@Floaty.8532 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If you own Path of Fire, Heart of Thorns should be unlocked. If not, you can contact the CS Team.If you do not own Path of Fire, you might consider contacting the CS Team and asking for a refund for your Gem purchase. As long as you did not receive and use any of the Heart of Thorn upgrade items, that is.

Good luck.

I do indeed have PoF. Bought it 2 years ago. Would that still unlock HoT? I'll contacts the CS Team, as well

Yes it should unlock it s if its locked do contact cs team.