8th Anniversary Livestream Discussion Thread

@"Randulf.7614" said:Happy Anniversary all

Here is where it all began for me 8 years ago. Would you believe I entered Queensdale after the starter instance and couldn't find Divinity's Reach...?

XCnYnfb.jpg

My ‘this game is different’ moment from my first week was exiting through the south portal in queens dale into Kessex, as a level 14 Toon, saw a level 21 or 22 Moa, figured it would be a good way to level faster......,

One shot later and three more equally pathetic attempts and... back to queens dale.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Happy Anniversary all

Here is where it all began for me 8 years ago. Would you believe I entered Queensdale after the starter instance and couldn't find Divinity's Reach...?

XCnYnfb.jpg

My ‘this game is different’ moment from my first week was exiting through the south portal in queens dale into Kessex, as a level 14 Toon, saw a level 21 or 22 Moa, figured it would be a good way to level faster......,

One shot later and three more equally pathetic attempts and... back to queens dale.

When I was new, two of my friends tried to "power level" me and dragged me through Centaur territory. I was around level 15, every enemy on the map was 20 levels higher than me and I remember very vividly how far the aggro ranges are when you are so underleveled you don't really deal any damage at all anymore.Needless to say after a few hours of this we learned that this isn't really a way to level up whatsoever.