who is the dragon could be from the trailer?

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:The Dragon you see staring into the camera is Kuunavaang from GW1: Factions

so its not even an elder dragon?

That particular Dragon is not, no

Ah, so it's a dragon you can kill without dooming the entire world? Yay? How many different types of "dragons" does tyria have?

@Yggranya.5201 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:The Dragon you see staring into the camera is Kuunavaang from GW1: Factions

so its not even an elder dragon?

That particular Dragon is not, no

Ah, so it's a dragon you can kill without dooming the entire world? Yay? How many different types of "dragons" does tyria have?

There's this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_(disambiguation)

i dont understand. so "end of dragon" is nothing to do with the elders?base on the new trailer is the same map as faction. which is happen at cantha. i remember cantha is not part of Tyria. (when i played gw faction is totally different location)some people said it was the area beyond the wall of "Dominion of wind" in Caledon Forest.

The question is who is the talking to Kuunavang? It definitely not Jormag, and it does not sound like Aurene. You can compare the voice in Steel and Fire Trailer to EoD trailer. It not the PC because canonically it is a human male in the trailers. My guess, its probably Bubbles. Add to the fact that logo is a play on a Yin and Yang and water. My guess it will revolve Aurene and Bubbles bringing order into the world, and then leaving the world, Lord of the Rings style.

@"JUN YANG.4328" said:i dont understand. so "end of dragon" is nothing to do with the elders?

Given the way the story is going right now, in that Jormag is trying to get us on their side for a "bigger threat", we could be facing the remaining Elders soon enough. There's been a theory kicking around that the Deep Sea Dragon isn't a destructive force of nature like the others and it's champion is Kuunavang; This could be the voice we hear in the trailer talking to Kuunavang and the "threat" Jormag wants our help with, pointing to a final, massive, battle between Elder Dragons.

base on the new trailer is the same map as faction. which is happen at cantha. i remember cantha is not part of Tyria. (when i played gw faction is totally different location)some people said it was the area beyond the wall of "Dominion of wind" in Caledon Forest.

Cantha is a Continent further south beyond Elona (Part of Tyria the world, but not Tyria the continent). The Dominion of Winds is the home of the Tengu, some of whom migrated from Cantha.

@Vyriis.6258 said:

@"JUN YANG.4328" said:i dont understand. so "end of dragon" is nothing to do with the elders?

Given the way the story is going right now, in that Jormag is trying to get us on their side for a "bigger threat", we could be facing the remaining Elders soon enough. There's been a theory kicking around that the Deep Sea Dragon isn't a destructive force of nature like the others and it's champion is Kuunavang; This could be the voice we hear in the trailer talking to Kuunavang and the "threat" Jormag wants our help with, pointing to a final, massive, battle between Elder Dragons.

base on the new trailer is the same map as faction. which is happen at cantha. i remember cantha is not part of Tyria. (when i played gw faction is totally different location)some people said it was the area beyond the wall of "Dominion of wind" in Caledon Forest.

Cantha is a Continent further south beyond Elona (Part of Tyria the world, but not Tyria the continent). The Dominion of Winds is the home of the Tengu, some of whom migrated from Cantha.

i think it really could be battle between elder dragon. but which force the water dragon stand for still unknown it could be with Aurene and fight with Jormag. or could be against her. and let Primordus deal with Jormag. ( if i am not wrong Primordus is not dead)

Thanks the info for Cantha

I can already tell what is going to happen, sooner or later. The world devouring elder dragons are going to stop being elder dragons (or at least one or two of them) and work together with meaningless mortals to do something, and as a result, become their allies/friends and not do what their nature is. Some feel good, goody two shoes "chosen hero" moral and naive decisions are all the proper choices idiocy.

Funny when someone talked about the elder dragon genders, anet said storms don't have genders. Since when do natural disasters have feelings? Since when do natural disasters care about the meaningless mortals dying? Why are natural disasters sentient? UGH. Despicable.

It COULD go differently, but i doubt it.

@Vyriis.6258 said:

I'd heard that theory, but presented as fact. I assumed it was additional info given in the live stream and didn't realise it hadn't been confirmed yet. I certainly assumed when watching it that the voice we heard talking to Kunnavang was the Deep Sea Dragon.

The only problem I can see with that theory is we've been told repeatedly over the years that the quaggan, krait and even the karka were driven out of the deep sea (and the lagos say it's become far more dangerous but they refuse to leave) because of the deep sea dragon's minions. If the dragon isn't actually aggressive they're going to have to explain what's actually been pushing all the sea life in towards shore.

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Its Cantha. And i think its not Kunnavang we see in the trailer but the child of Kunnavang.

Glint > AureneKunnavang > Dragon in the Trailer.

"No Kunnavang (Mother). They need me."

Yes. We need her as a replacment for the Water Dragon.

Kunnvagn is a saltspray dragon but sentient. Name can imply the end of the emperor who are of a dragon dynasty

@"Yggranya.5201" said:I can already tell what is going to happen, sooner or later. The world devouring elder dragons are going to stop being elder dragons (or at least one or two of them) and work together with meaningless mortals to do something, and as a result, become their allies/friends and not do what their nature is. Some feel good, goody two shoes "chosen hero" moral and naive decisions are all the proper choices idiocy.

Funny when someone talked about the elder dragon genders, anet said storms don't have genders. Since when do natural disasters have feelings? Since when do natural disasters care about the meaningless mortals dying? Why are natural disasters sentient? UGH. Despicable.

the Kralki-"Mother" incident marks the point where GW2´s story finally turned to the young adult fiction genre. For better or worse, not for me to decide :#

@Danikat.8537 said:

I'd heard that theory, but presented as fact. I assumed it was additional info given in the live stream and didn't realise it hadn't been confirmed yet. I certainly assumed when watching it that the voice we heard talking to Kunnavang was the Deep Sea Dragon.

The only problem I can see with that theory is we've been told repeatedly over the years that the quaggan, krait and even the karka were driven out of the deep sea (and the lagos say it's become far more dangerous but they refuse to leave) because of the deep sea dragon's minions. If the dragon isn't actually aggressive they're going to have to explain what's actually been pushing all the sea life in towards shore.Well Krait,Karka and Largos are not particularly good, kicking them out is probably not a bad idea and don't trust the quaggans they just act cuddly those pointy teeth they hide are not for eating flowers, Also that drooburt guy seems really shifty.

@Algreg.3629 said:

@"Yggranya.5201" said:I can already tell what is going to happen, sooner or later. The world devouring elder dragons are going to stop being elder dragons (or at least one or two of them) and work together with meaningless mortals to do something, and as a result, become their allies/friends and not do what their nature is. Some feel good, goody two shoes "chosen hero" moral and naive decisions are all the proper choices idiocy.

the Kralki-"Mother" incident marks the point where GW2´s story finally turned to the young adult fiction genre. For better or worse, not for me to decide :#Well the writing has been for the most part 80s Saturday morning cartoon levels, and with PoF it moved to 90s 2000s cartoons, and we all know these were the best Batman, ,Spiderman, X-Man, Avatar The last Airbender , Samurai Jack and so on.