Delete

Demon Puppet.6873

Best of luck. Given the state of the wvw scene and that most competitive guilds left a long time ago along with the many balance issues and lack of anywhere to have real GvG's (not just mashing into one another but some actual objectives, tactics, etc) I hope you see some action.

If only GW2 had followed Guild Wars and had GvG...

@"HarleyQyinn.2857" said:Should also make WvW hacking software impossible to use. It is still happening, after so many reports being made all these years.

That's the issue I have with these type events. At least once a week (usually more like 10+, but just to be conservative), I see someone using an exploit. Lately, it's players skimming across the ground faster than a rollerbeetle. They make it from OW sentry to Anz sentry in about 2 seconds. Sometimes to start combat, other times, to escape. It looks identical to watching a rollerbeetle race. Not random, 1k AP accts, but players plat and higher, from some of the biggest guilds in the game that are left. Watching a diamond legend start to lose a fight, so speed away and no clip through a wall, is just depressing. I really wish Anet would address this stuff, maybe use some active detection, and permaban these people. Until then, it's hard to say who is the "best", cause you never know what you are fighting.