Anet: Touch Nothing!

7 mths of seriously escalating lagg had me at 780-5000 ping. Got to point lagg was in dang near every map. Get on today and my ping is AU -290rtt in all maps I tested this morning and same low ping in wvw with 2 tags up and a Q on the server (full). Was 3 days away from giving gw2 away due to being unplayable. (btw now got lots of graphics tearing in Tyria and Desert). Dont you dare go backward. 7mths of garbage and now its like heaven and playable. Dont touch anything!

@"Darkbeefy.5729" said:7 mths of seriously escalating lagg had me at 780-5000 ping. Got to point lagg was in dang near every map. Get on today and my ping is AU -290rtt in all maps I tested this morning and same low ping in wvw with 2 tags up and a Q on the server (full). Was 3 days away from giving gw2 away due to being unplayable. (btw now got lots of graphics tearing in Tyria and Desert). Dont you dare go backward. 7mths of garbage and now its like heaven and playable. Dont touch anything!

Hey mate, Brisbane lad here. I highly recommend using Exitlag with GW2. I've tried a number of different providers like WTFast but Exitlag gives me the best results. They have a free trial as well.

Without it my ping can be anywhere from 270-300 ish. With Exitlag it's around the 240-250 mark.

https://www.exitlag.com/en/free-trial