8th Anniversary Supply Drop Requisition

Anyone can buy it, even brand new accounts and anyone who does buy it will receive all the items. If you don't have HoT you won't be able to use the glider skin from the voucher and if you don't have PoF you won't be able to use the mount skins but that's the only restrictions.

As for whether it's worth it that's up to you. The way I work it out (for any bundle) is to add up how much I would be willing to pay for the items I would buy if they were sold separately, and then compare that to the overall price. Two important points there:1) This is literally only the items I'd buy anyway, not all the things which are available separately or the things I will probably use if I get the bundle even if I wouldn't choose them - strictly just the stuff I would buy regardless of the bundle.2) It's how much I'd be willing to pay, not necessarily how much Anet charges. For example I price mount select licences at 720 gems because I think 1,200 is too expensive so I only ever buy them when they're on sale.

If that total is the same as the cost of the bundle or higher then I'll get it, because it's saving me money and/or getting bonus items for stuff I'd buy anyway. If it's lower then I won't get it.

This time I cheated a little bit - my total was 420 gems lower than the bundle price, but I'd considered getting an outfit voucher or a glider voucher when they were available recently and decided I didn't want any of the available skins enough to pay the voucher price, but 420 gems for both is a reasonable price, so I used that to make up the difference and decide the supply drop was worth it.

@"Valakivi.5716" said:im a bit late, if i buy the supply drop now, do i get past week items?

yes it says right here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112646/game-update-notes-august-25-2020

Note: Purchases made after week one will receive the supply drops from the previous weeks. Act early for the best discount and earliest possible delivery of your supply drops.

@ruikarikun.9402 said:Hey.How do you think is 8th Anniversary Supply Drop Requisition worth to buy?And I'm not sure if I played only one year in this game, I will get all drops or I need 8 year old character/account for it?

I got very little it was a bit of a scam tbh.. i got one weapon skin a costume by luck and a few useless old school armor skins that i had years ago but for some reason was removed again after.. and very little else.. TBH its not worth the price so far.

@Dante.1508 said:

@ruikarikun.9402 said:Hey.How do you think is 8th Anniversary Supply Drop Requisition worth to buy?And I'm not sure if I played only one year in this game, I will get all drops or I need 8 year old character/account for it?

I got very little it was a bit of a scam tbh.. i got one weapon skin a costume by luck and a few useless old school armor skins that i had years ago but for some reason was removed again after.. and very little else.. TBH its not worth the price so far.

I'm not sure what you're on about but it's absolutely worth it. We can put it in perspective. If you were going to buy two mount skins from the previous packs where you choose your mount (actually one from the previous packs and one from the new packs) those two mount skins would cost you 2400 gems, which is the price of the entire package. Everything else you get, you'd get for free. You've only got week one, but week two gives you two mounts and your choice of outfits from the outfit select license. Since week 2 costs more than the entire package, I don't see how you can think it's not worth it.

One of the select boxes from week one saved me a black lion ticket, because it allows you to select a brand new skin from the current selection. Plus wardrobe unlocks which are admittedly and supposed to be a crap shoot.

The game lists EXACTLY what you get and it's what you get. To me this is the best value on the TP if you were going to buy mount select licenses anyway.

@Dante.1508 said:

I thought the first week's drop was so-so. I'm looking forward to Week 2 for two select mount licenses and an outfit voucher, because I really like collecting those. A select mount license usually costs 1200 gems and an outfit 500-700 gems, so right there is a big value. But only if you want those items plus all the others.

I dunno, you could argue it from both sides I guess, it really depends on what QoL items you like and want. For me, it worked out well...especially since I like to collect mount skins. I wanted the new skimmer skin, but was not willing to pay the 1600 gems they wanted for it right now, so I figured I'd wait a bit. I went ahead and bought the 8th Anniversary Requisition, and, as it turned out, the RNG Gods smiled on me and the first Black Lion Chest I opened with one of the keys in the Req. gave me the skin anyways. So, the way I look at it, spending the gems on the Req. and getting the skin I wanted, plus another two mount adoption licenses to come, brought the effective price of the Req. down to 0 gems. I would prolly have spent 4000 gems on the skins I wanted at some point anyways. The rest of the stuff coming in, including the Mount Adoption Licenses wound up making the purchase a net personal profit and worth it to me. YMMV

@Vayne.8563 said:

I'm not sure what you're on about but it's absolutely worth it. We can put it in perspective. If you were going to buy two mount skins from the previous packs where you choose your mount (actually one from the previous packs and one from the new packs) those two mount skins would cost you 2400 gems, which is the price of the entire package. Everything else you get, you'd get for free. You've only got week one, but week two gives you two mounts and your choice of outfits from the outfit select license. Since week 2 costs more than the entire package, I don't see how you can think it's not worth it.

One of the select boxes from week one saved me a black lion ticket, because it allows you to select a brand new skin from the current selection. Plus wardrobe unlocks which are admittedly and supposed to be a kitten shoot.

The game lists EXACTLY what you get and it's what you get. To me this is the best value on the TP if you were going to buy mount select licenses anyway.

I was just going by week 1 but fair enough that makes sense thanks. If its select a mount thats great, i just hope its not random as i always get skyscale skins and i have none, not interested in skyscale.

@Dante.1508 said:

One of the select boxes from week one saved me a black lion ticket, because it allows you to select a brand new skin from the current selection. Plus wardrobe unlocks which are admittedly and supposed to be a kitten shoot.

I was just going by week 1 but fair enough that makes sense thanks. If its select a mount thats great, i just hope its not random as i always get skyscale skins and i have none, not interested in skyscale.

You don't get one select a mount, you get two. You get to select one from the new mount pack and you can choose another from a bunch of old mount packs. I did this last year and it was absolutely worth it. You'll also get to choose an outfit from a wide selection. I bought one for my alt accounts too, because it's the cheapest way of getting a bunch of skins I want.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:To those considering: The best value (found in Week 1) for Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks is to refrain from using it until most of the inexpensive/easily attained skins have be acquired. This will save one from acquiring 'useless old armor skins', common dyes, etc.

This is why I have a small stack of guarenteed wardrobe unlocks in my bank. I can't even remember where most of them came from but they're sitting there waiting for me to unlock all the cheap skins first. Trouble is that gets boring quickly so I only do a few and then forget about it again.

@DaveHawke.6523 said:I haven't seen this in the gem store since the day it was released. I was going to buy it on the second day, but it was already gone. I thought it would come back today for week 2, but it's still not there. Does anyone know why it's gone or how I can get it?It still in sale, now price is 2550 gems. Maybe you have some bug with TP. Try to clean GW2 cache, and run it again, You can find cache “C:\Users{YourUserName}\AppData\Local\Temp” by default